Help identifying song?

Thread: Help identifying song?

Tags: None
  1. pdc said:

Default Help identifying song?

Hello, I've just found this forum and hopefully someone could help me. You know quite a bit about music. I heard this great song in a random youtube video and I'm quite sure it is Czech, I might be wrong. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hFhpeIeeoE

It has been hard trying to figure out it's by. I messaged the person who posted it a week ago but have not received any answer. I was wondering if a member on this forum knows who performs it and could help me out. Thanks in advance.

pdc

Lympha said:

Under Byen - Kyst
  3. pianoman74 said:

your "Czech" band is from Århus, Denmark

By the way, if you had put this on a worn-out tape, and said you recorded it in 1981/82, I would have gladly believed it
    However, incredibly enough, it's from 2005...
  4. pdc said:

thank you Lympha & pianoman74! i was completely lost in my search to identify it. and wow was a way off with the country of origin. figured since the accompanying video description was in czech, the song was too.

i've got to agree that the song could been from the early 80s. similar aesthetics. gonna check out some of their recordings now.

thanks again!

pdc

Quote Originally Posted by pianoman74 View Post
    your "Czech" band is from Århus, Denmark

By the way, if you had put this on a worn-out tape, and said you recorded it in 1981/82, I would have gladly believed it
    However, incredibly enough, it's from 2005...