The sound like Bananarama and Fun Fun

Thread: The sound like Bananarama and Fun Fun

Tags: None
  1. Wolfen037 said:

Talking The sound like Bananarama and Fun Fun

I heard them once in a complete mix from them in a radio in Puerto Rico once in the 80's like 1984 or 1985. I went for vacations after 19 years and went to this gay bar call Starz and guess what the music came out all the sudden and i went crazy, i ask the DJ but he only tell me "Chris". I have my doubts about it, i think he was busy and wants to get rigg of me. The only clips lyrics I can remember from 3 songs of them are the following, "Tuba tuba tu the elephant, tuba tuba tu the france" mind you this is a chorus of more than one girl singing, keep this on mind, the other is "copabana, nina muy hermosa, musica cubana,......... quiero la coboca, nina muy hermosa, nina americana", the other is ' tu tu tu or maybe ta ta ta, or maybe hey hey hey ....hey hey don't wake up tomorrow" is dance hi-energy maybe European that's for sure but all the time is more than 1 girls singing sounds like fun fun or Bananarama. Can someone please help me out well enough on this type of music to tell me and write down the name of this group. God bless you if you can do it for me, have a great day. my name is Joseph and my e-mail is JCOLON90@yahoo.com

2. Wolfen037 said:

Hello again, I found the group called Gipsy & Queen. The song the only thing i could think about in the lyrics is something like " tuba tuba tu the elephant, tuba tu tuba tu the France", and is a dance song, is a group of girls don't know if is two or more. Can someone help me found the song's name and possible if is a different singer but I dough it.