Puerto Rican here!!

Thread: Puerto Rican here!!

Tags: None
  1. Drogster said:

Default Puerto Rican here!!

well, i'm so happy they are so many pppl taht liked reggaeton such as me, i'm hearing reggaeton since my memory can remember since i was a lil boy in kindergarten, my english s not the greatest but i'll do my best to translate the lyrics of my island.

i'm so happy that ppl want to know the meaning of their favorites song so with all the pleasure in the world i'll help u understand i will translate the song for u so u can really enjoy the our music^^.

Well start requesting =D

2. bugzdunny said:

Default can you help me with this don omar song

Anja
    1…1…one.

You know what? Many people thinks that im the most lucky man in the world.
    Sabes que? Mucho gente dice que yo soy el hombre con mas suerte en este mundo and you know what? It’s true…y yo creo que es verdad. All the many people thinks that I am out of this world…muchas personas piensan que soy de otro mundo. And you know what? Y saben que? E’ veldad its true, y tu no puede conmigo.

Pá; yo no me debo ya yo toy grande pendejo mirate en mi espejo a ver si tu ves el reflejo de algun viejo, y me monta en tu cara como si hubiera cosa rara como si me amedrentaran como si pararan y miraran, si fueran tan bravo y me disparara, tan machista que empezaran pa que despues se cagaran pa, yo soy el satelite que detecta, a lo que apesta, y como lo tuyo no me afecta si yo se que tu eres un cleca desde que era buen cheta, pá; tranquilo clecla, yo soy el “don” criado en tu mismo cayejon con carro de medio millon y prendas que ha segado a television, entonce hablame claro so lambon tu crees que puede competir conmigo cancion por cancion, ni una de la tuya ninguna si tu eres el cangri en la tierra yo soy el rey de la luna, yo soy el mismo“don” el mismo flow de calle el mismo song, la misma melodia soy la voz del reggaeton el que bastante hecho pa’lante nunca piensa que el “don” se le treparon los sumo asi que pon atencion ey sin feca lugar teniente de los rrompe diskoteca, toma bebe pa que baje la seca, ta tan lejo que le llamao la “la meca” toma aguanta de la mia que juquea como manteca.
    Y no te mande fuera e base, por el gase…o cuidado lo que pase y como a ti te gusta que te hable en otro lenguaje si le lambe te jode el fuselaje, ,me colte el viaje y a tus combo que se relajen, pues el royal rumble va tal salvaje, tu queria cangrinaje, toma cangrinaje el rey del area metropolitana y Dios despues de los peajes…

Cuando tu quiera!…

Puto cupon puto cupon …Soy otra cosa pa…

you think your ready? I don’t thinks so.

Por mi te queda en la meca…El cielo es mi limite.

Tu pesadilla….”Don” taylee toons Bomps….

3. k4g0me said:

Quote Originally Posted by Drogster
    well, i'm so happy they are so many pppl taht liked reggaeton such as me, i'm hearing reggaeton since my memory can remember since i was a lil boy in kindergarten, my english s not the greatest but i'll do my best to translate the lyrics of my island.

i'm so happy that ppl want to know the meaning of their favorites song so with all the pleasure in the world i'll help u understand i will translate the song for u so u can really enjoy the our music^^.

Well start requesting =D
    hmmm...i remember back in '95 when reggaeton was really underground. I remember you couldnt be caught listening to it! IT wasnt even really called "reggaeton". Never thought it would make it around the world. Pretty Cool.

4. Drogster said:

i hated that times, i couldnt heard my music, and lots of my tapes were destroyed by the police, yeah and to buy them it was a danm pain to find the sellers xD. but i always knew reggaeton wouldnt be only for P.R. now reggaeton is the music that identify and has become the hmm Himno for all latins!!.

hmmm the song that don omar le ta tirando a daddy yankee("tirando" is like insulting him, is more like a lyric war) u want me to translate it?

5. linuxwins2004 said:

i hated that times, i couldnt heard my music, and lots of my tapes were destroyed by the police, yeah and to buy them it was a danm pain to find the sellers xD. but i always knew reggaeton wouldnt be only for P.R. now reggaeton is the music that identify and has become the hmm Himno for all latins!!.

hmmm the song that don omar le ta tirando a daddy yankee("tirando" is like insulting him, is more like a lyric war) u want me to translate it?
    what does Puto cupon puto cupon …Soy otra cosa pa…

ayudame con algo entiendo la segunda parte pero no el primer."puto cupon puto cupon" I Am Somethig Else Pa

6. bugzdunny said:

yeah could you translate it for me

7. Drogster said:

puto cupon is an insult puto cupon is like mother****er something like that, soy otra cosa pa is i'm something else like he is in another level and pa is like dude pa is origanlly Papa that means father but many ppl use pa like dude. hope that'll help.

8. linuxwins2004 said:

puto cupon is an insult puto cupon is like mother****er something like that, soy otra cosa pa is i'm something else like he is in another level and pa is like dude pa is origanlly Papa that means father but many ppl use pa like dude. hope that'll help.
    thanks for all the but i needed was the puto cupon part i understand the rest

i have another thing i think it means like a bad person or a criminal

malieante
    Last edited by linuxwins2004; 08-27-2006 at 07:00 PM.

9. bugzdunny said:

drogster can you please help me

10. bugzdunny said:

linux get out of my threat pendejo, make your own im tryin to ask the man for help. you should make your own thread

11. linuxwins2004 said:

Quote Originally Posted by bugzdunny
    linux get out of my threat pendejo, make your own im tryin to ask the man for help. you should make your own thread
    its not yours Drogster started it and said we could request

Well start requesting =D
    Last edited by linuxwins2004; 08-29-2006 at 09:52 AM.

12. Drogster said:

jeje dont fight guys i can help u all, nop is not maliente puto&**** is an insult puto/a in english can be translated in ***** but thats not Don Omar intentions is to insult him pretty badly. no need to fight ^^

13. Drogster said:

You know what? Many people thinks that im the most lucky man in the world.
    (here he translate it to Spanish) Sabes que? Mucho gente dice que yo soy el hombre con mas suerte en este mundo

and you know what? It’s true…y yo creo que es verdad( and i think is true) All the many people thinks that I am out of this world…muchas personas piensan que soy de otro mundo(many people thinks that I am out of this world)
    And you know what? Y saben que(And you know what) E’ veldad(its true) its true, y tu no puede conmigo(and u cant take me)

Pá; yo no me debo ya yo toy grande pendejo mirate en mi espejo a ver si tu ves el
    reflejo de algun Viejo

(i dont owe myself i’ve Gre-w up “pendejo” look at my mirror and see if u can see the relection of a old man.

y me monta en tu cara como si hubiera cosa rara como si me amedrentaran como si pararan y miraran(hmm dont know how to tranlsate this part sorry =( )

si fueran tan bravo y me disparara, tan machista que empezaran pa que despues se cagaran pa

(if they had courage and shot at me, very manly they started so now they can **** in their pants)

yo soy el satelite que detecta, a lo que apesta, y como lo tuyo no me afecta si yo se que tu eres un cleca desde que era buen cheta

(i’m the satellite that detect what stinks and like ur thing dont affect me since i know ur cleca since u was ****…)

pá; tranquilo clecla, yo soy el “don” criado en tu mismo cayejon con carro de medio millon y prendas que ha segado a television, entonce hablame claro so lambon

(tranquilo cleca i’m the don raised in ur same cavejon with half a million car and jewelry that has blinded t.v, then speak me clearly so lambon(is a person that try to ppl liked them even they can be hipocrits).

tu crees que puede competir conmigo cancion por cancion

(u think u can compete with me song by song)

ni una de la tuya ninguna si tu eres el cangri en la tierra yo soy el rey de la luna

(not even one single of them(songs) if ur the cangri(is a reggaeton rapper with the best lyrics,respected and dont need anyone to write the lyrics for him(DADDY YANKEE IS THE ONLY ONE THAT CAN BE NAMED LIKE THAT!!!)(i’m the king of the moon)in the land I’m the king of the moon)

yo soy el mismo“don” el mismo flor(style) de calle el mismo song, la misma melodia soy la voz del reggaeton el que bastante hecho pa’lante nunca piensa que el “don” se le treparon los sumo asi que pon atencion ey sin feca lugar teniente de los rrompe diskoteca, toma bebe pa que baje la seca, ta tan lejo que le llamao la “la meca” toma aguanta de la mia que juquea como manteca.

(i’m the same “Don” the same flor of the streets the same song,the same melofy i’m the vioce of reggaeton the one that keep moving forward never think that fame went to the head of the Don,so pay attention hey sin feca(lies) liutenant of “los rompediscotecas”(the discotec brakers) take this baby so u can dissolve the “seca”,

He is so far away that he called it la meca(is the peek of fame,where all reggaeton rappers want to be(BUT THAT’S DADDY YANKEE PLACE!!!) here take some of mine so u can “juquea” like butter.

Y no te mande fuera e base, por el gase…o cuidado lo que pase y como a ti te gusta que te hable en otro lenguaje si le lambe te jode el fuselaje, ,me colte el viaje y a tus combo que se relajen, pues el royal rumble va tal salvaje, tu queria cangrinaje, toma cangrinaje el rey del area metropolitana y Dios despues de los peajes…

and i dont send u out of base, by the gas…and watchout for whatever can happen and like u want to be talked in another language if u lambe(being a lambon) u gonna be screw up by the fuselaje(being shot by lots of guns), i shotted the trip and tell ur combo to relax(group of friends that stay together they are like brothers), the royal rumble will be savage,wild,dangerous, u wanted “cangrinaje” here is ur “cangrinaje”
    The king of the metropolitan are and the God after the tollboxes.

Cuando tu quiera!… (whenever u want pa!)

Puto cupon puto cupon …Soy otra cosa pa…

you think your ready? I don’t thinks so.

Por mi te queda en la meca…El cielo es mi limite. (for me u can stay in “la meca”…The sky if my limit.

Tu pesadilla….(You nightmare…”Don” taylee toons Bomps….

keep requesting ^^

14. bugzdunny said:

thanx for the help !!!!!!!!!!! really appreciate it

15. linuxwins2004 said:

if daddy yankee is "EL Cangri" why does Eddie Dee Write His Lyrics Daddy Yankee has always had help if u hear a yankee song chances are eddie dee wrote it.he wrote gasolina and awhole bunch of others

16. Drogster said:

yeah,they colaborate with each other,they good friends,but the definition of cangry is not very clear ppl said is some1 who dont need help with his lyrics but for me tahts crap,the best is the cangri,the one that is in the meca is the cangry thats how i can translate it the one taht is in the meca and that is Daddy Yankee he is just the best,he worked his *** off to be where he is right now, he is one of the oldest since mid 80's maybe more or less.

He deserved to be where he is right now,he had his upside-downs like anyother but he never give up,he is one of the oldest,he never gave up in the bad times and there were lots of bad ones but finally he is in the meca since 2000's.and no one can bring him down!,and i know what i'm telling ya i'm listening reggaeton since i was very young like 4 or 5,when it was very underground! but its ok if u like Don Omar, Download Gansta Zone Remix! nadie tira como el cangri

Daddy EL PASADO PRESENTE Y FUTURO DEL REGGAETON(Daddy Yankee the past,the present and the future of REGGAETON

17. linuxwins2004 said:

yeah,they colaborate with each other,they good friends,but the definition of cangry is not very clear ppl said is some1 who dont need help with his lyrics but for me tahts crap,the best is the cangri,the one that is in the meca is the cangry thats how i can translate it the one taht is in the meca and that is Daddy Yankee he is just the best,he worked his *** off to be where he is right now, he is one of the oldest since mid 80's maybe more or less.

He deserved to be where he is right now,he had his upside-downs like anyother but he never give up,he is one of the oldest,he never gave up in the bad times and there were lots of bad ones but finally he is in the meca since 2000's.and no one can bring him down!,and i know what i'm telling ya i'm listening reggaeton since i was very young like 4 or 5,when it was very underground! but its ok if u like Don Omar, Download Gansta Zone Remix! nadie tira como el cangri

Daddy EL PASADO PRESENTE Y FUTURO DEL REGGAETON(Daddy Yankee the past,the present and the future of REGGAETON
    speaking of old school i am listening to The Noise 3 right now but anyway
    yankee came out in 1993(not sure what song he came out on) and then 1995 with No Mercy .i don't think he is "El Cangri" En El Pasado it was a different story ,el tiene la fama porque de nosotros i have heard Gansta Zone remix and it was ok but it took what 3 people to diss don omar
    Theres 3 people attacking Omar right now
    Daddy Yankee(i think he also said the beef is over so i think its all for promo now)
    Polaco(this means Don Omar Is Screwed Anyway Polaco can take out don with a freestyle not even a real song)
    Hector"The Copier"(its more than likely that hes gonna steal some more from Maicol Y Manuel and vico-c to "diss" don omar)

18. Drogster said:

ok lets see something, he kinda was famous 'cuz that same CD, remember that reggaeton was very underground it was almost "illegal" ppl broke cassetes, and not every artist had the money for cd's in his beggins he had cassetes, and u know what is interesting abou taht cd this:

artista más destacado de la compilación de DJ Playero, Playero 37, de 1993
    (the most outstanding singer,from the DJ Playero, Playero 37, de 1993)
    but daddy yankee made more cds 1995-2000

but lets leave it there cuz i dont trying to make a war with u =P, ur defending ur fav singer its ok and i'm defending mine. theres important facts that u should reconsiderate.

well keep requesting =)

19. k4g0me said:

Default takes me back....

wow...takes me back...the noise...playero...hey hey remember this one...

Muchos quieren tumbarme les digo mira no no no que no van a poder...or or...Somos Raperos pero no delincuentes....oh oh how about...que tengo la fuerza...que tengo la maña...Fuerza! Maña!

ok lets see something, he kinda was famous 'cuz that same CD, remember that reggaeton was very underground it was almost "illegal" ppl broke cassetes, and not every artist had the money for cd's in his beggins he had cassetes, and u know what is interesting abou taht cd this:

artista más destacado de la compilación de DJ Playero, Playero 37, de 1993
    (the most outstanding singer,from the DJ Playero, Playero 37, de 1993)
    but daddy yankee made more cds 1995-2000

but lets leave it there cuz i dont trying to make a war with u =P, ur defending ur fav singer its ok and i'm defending mine. theres important facts that u should reconsiderate.

well keep requesting =)

20. JustinPonce said:

Reggaeton y Latinos es lo que importa, y amo claro que si ....