Arabic song with word Dakhlik

Thread: Arabic song with word Dakhlik

Tags: None
  1. dina786 said:

Default Arabic song with word Dakhlik

Hello, I heard this song on the show "On the Road to America" the season 2 finale from MBC and it had the word Dakhlik I think. I believe it is a sad song and that is all I know of it. Does anyone have an idea of what song it could be? Thank you.

hob said:

Dakhlek ? You remember just that word ?
    The singer was a man or a woman ? Do you have a link ?

Maybe it was Joseph Attieh "Bawastek" ?
  3. dina786 said:

Hello hob, unfortunately that is the only word I remember and I don't have a video! It can't be Joseph Attieh because it is an old song. I think it might be a song on birds or country. I believe it is dakhlik ya something! It might be dakhlik ya lulu, not sure. It should be a female singing because it is a feminine song. I know this is such vague information! But thank you for trying hob!
    Last edited by dina786; 08-26-2012 at 10:26 PM.

hob said:

You don't have a link of this show, dina ?
  5. dina786 said:

Hi hob, how are you? I do not have a video of the show, but I am hoping that I will be able to get a video! Thank you so much for trying!
  6. dina786 said:

Hi hob! I found the song! I emailed the company that produced the show and they found out the tittle of the song for me. It is 3asfour by Oumeima Al Khalil. Thank you for trying!

hob said:

Hi dina ! Thanks to let us know who it was.
    I don't know this singer, so i would not have been capable to found it ... ! ^^
    That's great that they helped you.