Tags: None
  1. shahzadeh said:

Default Susha - The silken Handker...

afsaneh said:

Default Shusha - The Silken Handkerchief

Shusha
    Dast be dastmaalom nazan
    (do not touch my handkerchief)

This is a folkloric song from Fars province and has been sung by Pari Zanganeh as well.

Dast be dastmaalom nazan Joonom ______________________ do not touch my handkerchief, oh my life
    Dastmaalom harire___________________________________ my handkerchief is silken
    Azize delomi________________________________________ my darling
    Dastmaalom harire___________________________________ my handkerchief is silken

Eshghe to majnunom kard joonom_______________________ your love made me insane, oh my life
    Ghi be tehroonom kard________________________________ led me astray to Tehran
    Ghi be tehroonom kard________________________________ led me astray to Tehran

Aval az esmat begoo joonom____________________________ first talk about your name, oh my life
    Mardome kojayi______________________________________ you are people of what place?
    Mardome kojayi______________________________________ you are people of what place?

Az kodum mahaleei joonom ____________________________ which neighbourhood are you from, oh my life?
    Baa ke aashenaayi? ___________________________________ who are you familiar with?
    Baa ke aashenaayi? ___________________________________ who are you familiar with?

Az mahalleye toam joonom ____________________________ I am from your neighbourhood
    Baa to aashenayam___________________________________ I am familiar with you
    Baa to aashenayam___________________________________ I am familiar with you
    "If music be the food of love; play on."
    Shakespeare