Some R&B songs and another song I need to find

Thread: Some R&B songs and another song I need to find

Tags: None
  1. R&Bfan00 said:

Talking Some R&B songs and another song I need to find

Help me locate these songs. The first I believe was made in the '80's or '90's. It sounds like a white lady singing it. You hear it in stores sometimes. I think she's singing; "Yooooou maaaade for you, and me made for yooooo." or something like that.

Also, help me id these R&B songs. Sounds like Cameo, the chorus goes, 'What must I do, what can I do, what can i do, What must i do'.

This is along the lines of Donell JOnes, it goes; 'I wish we had a choice on who we love. Wish we had a choice on who I was thinking of.'

This other r&b song goes; 'If I was your man, I'd do all I can to keep you girl.' Then some other man in the chorus goes, 'Uh huh, uh huh, uh huh.'

Lastly, this one sounds like Kelly Price. It goes, 'Inside it's right; the feeling that's inside of me. You bring another life, the feeling that's inside of me.'

The radio station that I hear these on is one of those R&B stations that I hear at work, and they don't even have a playlist on their website which is really cheap looking anyway. I feel that calling them is uncomfortable for me. If you can help, thanks.

2. wurzlsepp said:

The next to last request might be "Dwele - What Profit" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILt8kLBV_7o