what up, how is everyone doing. My worlds crumbles, now im sitting in the ruins. My heads been lost i aint never had no screws in. every one i know, i wish i never knew em. not friends more like aquatints. Call me super, came to fix the world maintenance. no neck neckless, and a heads that was brainless. When you give your all, there's much more to gain with. Going through a change, so i cant be the same kid. Trapped in my mind so i gotta do this dam bid. Nothing on the radar something off the grid. Where I went wrong is it something that I did. Know you dont listing so its nothing that I said. Tried to fly away but my wing couldn’t spread.

in my dreams,hope i die before wake.sitting in the drowning pool, im floating in on lake..i give more than i can take..you only have one life to live.i dug my grave, i dug it deep,now its time its time i layed in it..commit my sins, wont pray for it..ifs god exist the argument,sometimes what is said isnt always what is meant,i play my heart my instrument.speak strait from the soul..tryna find my lighter side to make myself a whole..cant get up out this hole..the walls are getting slick..you HAVE MY HANDS AND GRIP..BUT SLOWLY WILL I SLIP..LIFE IS FAST, I RACE THE CLOCK IM RUNNING AT A SPRINT..

as i get older,i look back on my past life..and i can only think..it moves so fast..seasons change along with people..the earth rotates, as the sun rises and sets..bringing a new day..some days filled with clouds, blocking the sun..some you bask in the light..times your at you highest peak..and other times in the deepest pits..dark abyss..sometimes you stray off the path..and others are on paths t
hat they do not see..even if narrow..the shell is hollow..live for today no concerns for tomorrow..life given back,time is borrowed..foot prints in sand,made my own not followed..swallowed by sorrows..tryna figure the impossible..life..you worshiping Christ, Lucifer the is barrier of light..when you die will you fight..or mindlessly follow the light.to fall from plight..to loose whats in sight..
Like ·