90's Movie Song - DRIVING ME CRAZY --- HELP!!!

Thread: 90's Movie Song - DRIVING ME CRAZY --- HELP!!!

Tags: None
  1. tohrtd3 said:

Default 90's Movie Song - DRIVING ME CRAZY --- HELP!!!

I just heard Jason Mraz - I wont give up. The chorus brought me back to a song that I can swear is from some romantic movie from the 90's or a romcom or something. I cant guarantee its on a soundtrack but I'd be shocked if it wasn't.

Anyway, Jason Mraz's song sounds like a blatant ripoff to me so that might be a good place to start.

The chorus goes like : da da da daaa daaa daaa da da da daaa daaa daaa ..... cant remember the words or anything but thats the flow.

PLEASE HELP!!!!

Before I go crazy.

2. ivory65 said:

Quote Originally Posted by tohrtd3 View Post
    I just heard Jason Mraz - I wont give up. The chorus brought me back to a song that I can swear is from some romantic movie from the 90's or a romcom or something. I cant guarantee its on a soundtrack but I'd be shocked if it wasn't.

Anyway, Jason Mraz's song sounds like a blatant ripoff to me so that might be a good place to start.

The chorus goes like : da da da daaa daaa daaa da da da daaa daaa daaa ..... cant remember the words or anything but thats the flow.

PLEASE HELP!!!!

Before I go crazy.
    Hi, i can tell you from my mind, the refrain of this song reminds me of "The Backstreet Boy" - As long as you love me

Soundtrack i don`t know.
    Greetz.