Shahram Nazeri - Hervayah

Thread: Shahram Nazeri - Hervayah

Tags: None

afsaneh said:

Default Shahram Nazeri - Hervayah

Singer: Shahram Nazeri
    Song: Hervayah (a Kurdish Tasnif)

Words: I am not sure about it Hasan Zirak and Moeini Kermanshahi are mentioned, yet I am clueless about it, if anybody is certain about this tasnif's history please help.

Ze jahaan del bar kandam Taa shoori peidaa kardam --------- I tried to stop loving the world until I reached a delight
    To siyah gisoo kardi Chon Majnoun sahraa gardam ----------- you made your dark hair revealedso that I became the Majnoon (lunatic lover) of the deserts

Harvaaya harvaaya Yaarem valim turyaaya ---------------------- woe, woe, my darling has forgotten me
    Ari khodaa che bekom delbar del o ki daaya ----------------------oh God what shall I do my sweetheart has fallen for whom?

Ze to del gar bargiram az gham digar mimiram ------------------- if I stop loving you I will die from gloom
    Be khodaa dur az rooyat az jaane shirin siram ------------------- I swear to God, that separate from your face I am having enough of my sweet life

Harvaaya harvaaya Yaarem valim turyaaya ---------------------- woe, woe, my darling has forgotten me
    Ari khodaa che bekom delbar del o ki daaya ---------------------oh God what shall I do my sweetheart has fallen for whom?

Shabe hejraan jaaye mey Khoonaabe del minusham ------------- at the night of separation, instead of wine, I drink heart's blood
    Ze khiaalat barkhizad booye gol az aaghusham ----------------- because of your thought my arms take the smell of flowers

Ari khodaa che bekom delbar del o ki daaya ---------------------oh God what shall I do my sweetheart has fallen for whom?
    "If music be the food of love; play on."
    Shakespeare

afsaneh said:

Hi friends, I have copied the Kurdish translation from the youtube video, if it is not correct please inform me
    "If music be the food of love; play on."
    Shakespeare