When Angels Rise Again

Thread: When Angels Rise Again

Tags: None

Doug Denslowe said:

Moon,
    You've got your very own personal Angel!We(the rest of the world)have to get by on merely the beauty she sprinkles down on us!
    Last edited by Doug Denslowe; 09-26-2012 at 11:44 PM.

Teshka said:

*blushies* thank you so much again!
    Music is what feelings sound like
    Listen to the Love
    ~♥♥~

amaryn said:

Quote Originally Posted by Teshka View Post
    I was afraid that i would reread this today and realize that it was not even worth the time that ir took me to post it, and sometimes i have to think that you guys are just being kind ;-) but i have to say that i like this as much as anything that i've written so far, and i also WANT to say that i appreciate all of you and all of your comments soooo much! and i have realized just in the past day or so that this is probably my favorite place on the whole internet, this one section of this forum where there is so much beauty and wholeness of humanity to be discovered and shared. Moon gets all the credit for me joining this site in the first place and his "center" for a long time was lyrics and poetry and i understand that so so well now. Thank you once again my friends for making me feel that i belong here as a little more than just an observer....

I also appreciate all of your suggestions for a title and i'll have to think about that for another 1 or 2 days at least

Tess! You're right, baby! This part of ATL feels home to me too! I can't explain it any better than you, thanks so much for your very kind and honest words.
    This is why reading our mutual poems on this thread is so valuable and so many of us participate! It's just incredible. Thank you and everybody!