Acouctic Illusion

Thread: Acouctic Illusion

Tags: None
  1. Zakynthos said:

Default Acouctic Illusion

lkml,m
    Last edited by Zakynthos; 04-21-2020 at 02:11 AM.

Teshka said:

I believe they are nothing but synonyms and acoustic is just fine to use in every case that i can imagine....this is just one opinion but i can't find anything at all to recommend ever using acoustical....except as a bridge to get to the proper spelling of the adverb acoustically

I like this idea and the form, and as always i'm trying to imagine a story behind it
    Music is what feelings sound like
    Listen to the Love
    ~♥♥~

3. spake said:

I can imagine the persona is talking to himself; the italics are well used to show this, it has a sophisticated form and a good title, I think it would be even more powerful if you exchanged the the cliche at the end for new words that suggest the same thing.

Amethystos said:

Very good Zantenian, very very good!
    "Gilgamesh, where are you hurrying to?
    You will never find that life for which you are looking.
    When the gods created man they allotted to him death,
    but life they retained in their own keeping"

Frankie Jasmine said:

Dear Zantenian,

I enjoyed Acoustic Illusion. I have read it several times now. No doubt, I'll be back to read it again!! This is beginning to sound like a broken record, but I really like it!

amaryn said:

"Acoustic illusion" seems to me frustration put into words. It makes me feel uneasy- as it should, I suppose.

Again quite different from the ones you've written before. Efgaristo k'exo!

Doug Denslowe said:

I like the rhymes,when I start to understand what this is about,I post my opinion!