Song featured in Two-A-Days

Thread: Song featured in Two-A-Days

Tags: None
  1. mtvaddict18 said:

Default Song featured in Two-A-Days

Hi there's this song at the end of the first episode and the lyrics go like are we going to make it out oo oo oo or something like that and I can't figure out what it is. It's kind of a slow rock song I guess and I know I've heard it somewhere before but I can't figure it out and it's driving me insane! I wish MTV would just post up what music was featured in that episode already.

2. yankee22 said:

hey!, i was thinkin that too.. thank god i noticed that the voice was Tom from Blink and more recently AAA.. SO i looked up Angels and Airwaves, and i looked up the lyrics and looked for oh oh oh.. etc.. and i found it!!

"The War" - Angels and Airwaves

-- prob my fav. AAA song so far

3. Dream1ng said:

hey i was also looking for the song that is always at the end of each two-a-days episode. i love it, i think it goes "this is everything i want, this is everything i need..." or something like that.

4. bball_roxs_my_sox34 said:

Quote Originally Posted by Dream1ng
    hey i was also looking for the song that is always at the end of each two-a-days episode. i love it, i think it goes "this is everything i want, this is everything i need..." or something like that.
    i cant find dat song either and it is making me sooooooo mad!!!!!!

5. Dream1ng said:

Hey, someone told me it awhile ago its by Day At The Fair- Everything I've Ever Wanted

6. kennainpink said:

hey does anyone know if either of those songs are on iTunes?? Cause I've tried it a million times and it's won't let me find them... Thanks!

7. obidiah77 said:

try the band augustina the song is called mayfield from the all the stars and boulevards album. you can check it out on itunes... i think that's what you are looking for.

8. dart3rocks said:

Cool Song

there is one song that they play by "The Early November", while they are playing football I know the song is on the album "For All of This"

P.S. ONE OF MY FAVORITE BANDS!!
    they have disbanded, but the lead singer "Ace Enders" is back on an old project band called
    "i can make a mess like nobody's business