Lost

Thread: Lost

Tags: None
  1. trueperfectionisimperfect said:

Default Lost

This is very close to my heart its about my best friend who died in july and how i made my world cold to the people who tried to help and i seemed to have given up.

laying in my room again
    Listening to the world go by
    Suffering in pain again*
    Can't believe you had to die

Don't no what to do*
    Don't no what to say
    Remembering the times of me and you*
    How we'd sit and laugh all day

I'm feeling all alone
    made my world out of frost*
    Coated my heart with stone
    Because without you I am lost*

My tall gentle giant
    My protector, my light, my friend
    We was an alliance
    But that has seemed to end *

Your warmth and heart
    Shadowed only by your size
    My life you helped kick start
    All ways there to advise

I'm feeling all alone
    made my world out of frost*
    Coated my heart with stone
    Because without you I am lost

But I feel something inside
    Begging me to do
    Opening my eyes so wide*
    Oh my I think it's you

I'm going to make you proud
    Wipe these tears for my eyes
    I'm gunna scream it loud*
    No one truly dies.

2. mexico62 said:

I true, I know how you felt, I lost a dear friend some time ago, and a close person last, august, but as you say at the end, I think too that the people we love live in our memories, the important is what they left in our hearts, so much love and their laughs. But as we are no capables to avoid anybody to let this world, the only thing we can do is love people as long as we have them alive, give them all the love and kisses, and flowers as we can, we must enjoy the people that love us and are now near to us. Enjoy the life cause we live only once.
    Beautiful and so touching your poem, reveals a great suffering, hope you find the peace of your soul.
    And you are so right at the beginning of your poem, we canīt believe that the world is still turning while someone that we loved is gone away, but life goes on and we must get on our way. God bless you

Doug Denslowe said:

And like I said on the Lyrics Review where this is also posted,it sings right off the page.Great rhymes,great rhythm,great song!

curiosity_kills_the_cat said:

Hi, was going through back pages & happened on this, sorry if this dredges up your pain again.

This comes to me as a song. I feel your pain, please live on & do those things your friend wld have been pleased about. I particularly like the last stanza, esp. "No one truly dies"

5. trueperfectionisimperfect said:

Sorry only just seen this reply as I was going through old stuff

It still sad to think about but life goes on we rather implode on our selves or use it as a tool to help create a better future glad you liked it btw