Homayoun Shajarian - Sange Del

Thread: Homayoun Shajarian - Sange Del

Tags: homayuon sange del

pervin said:

Unhappy Homayoun Shajarian - Sange Del

i need someone too translate this song to english! This is my fav song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BTadF0a6sb0
    Last edited by afsaneh; 09-20-2012 at 10:41 AM. Reason: Thread titles should contain song and artist name.

afsaneh said:

Default Homayoun Shajarian - Sange Del

Homayoun Shajarian
    Sange Del
    (Heart's stone)

Sang delaa cheraa degar ________________________________ oh stone-hearted why no more
    jor o jafaa nemikoni____________________________________ you don't trouble and persecute me?

Jor o jafaa bokon agar__________________________________ trouble and persecute me
    Mehr o vafaa nemikoni_________________________________ if you don't behave kindly and faithfully

Zekhme degar bezan be del_____________________________ place another wound on my heart
    Marham agar neminahi________________________________ if you don't give it a salve

Darde degar bede agar_________________________________ give me another pain
    Khaste davaa nemikoni_________________________________ if you don't cure the exhasted

Ahd har aanche mikoni________________________________ whatever vows you make
    Va'de be hark e midahi________________________________ whoever you make promises to

Ahd ze yaad mibari__________________________________ you will forget the vows
    Va'de vafaa nemikoni________________________________ you don't keep the promises

Tire ghamam zadi be jaan______________________________ you shot my heart with an arrow of sorrows
    Taa ke be khoon neshaaniyam__________________________ so that you would leave me in blood

Har che koni bekon botaa_____________________________ oh my idol, do whatever you like
    Zanke khataa nemikoni_______________________________ because you are not doing anything wrong

Jor o jafaa bokon agar__________________________________ trouble and persecute me
    Mehr o vafaa nemikoni_________________________________ if you don't behave kindly and faithfully
    "If music be the food of love; play on."
    Shakespeare