Hello, I heard a snippet of a song from my past in an episode of Third Rock from the Sun (season 3, episode 4, part 2 of 3), entitled '****-in-Law'. Any help is appreciated. I grew up listening to in the 70's, but I was born in the 60's so I was too young to recall it properly. Even the genre I'm not sure about...is it crooner, is it jazz, is it a movie soundtrack..I don't know. It plays briefly at the beginning of the hot tub scene..short, but is unmistakeable to someone who has an educated ear from that era. Can't even tell if that's a sax or trumpet (someone told me it's a french horn). In case the link doesn't work, the Youtube title is "3rd RFTS S03 E04-****-in-law (2/3). It's posted by "3rdWorldRckr". The selection starts at 4:17 and runs to 4:25.

Here it is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sD7qcFdKmnA

Not sure why movies and tv shows do this, provide unreferenced segments within their shows. Drives me crazy. Another episode of the same sitcom played another song I couldn't recall, and then someone on another website months later, informed me that the title which I requested was the love theme from "Les parapluies de Chourberg", a 1964 French movie starring Catherine Deneuve. Definitely a classic. Glad this was resolved and perhaps someone is looking for it currently. Hope the above song gets resolved quicker. Thanks for any assistance you may be able to provide.