Preslava - Interview for Planeta Tv

Thread: Preslava - Interview for Planeta Tv

Tags: None
  1. John Dragu said:

Default Preslava - Interview for Planeta Tv

On planetaplay.com , in the right sidebar, in the "Нови" : Блиц - "Тайната мисия" на Преслава!

Звездно

Is the first video in the list. I know is a bit long, but I would really like to know what see says. You can put just the English translation. Thanks

tifani95 said:

He: We are revealed. A few minutes after midnight. We are in Sofia's party heart. Not with someone other, and with Preslava - top singer of TV Planeta and music corporation Payner. What is the surprise? Our secret mission because we announced that this is a secret mission for that night.

Preslava: Our secret mision is to capture video version to my newest song "Разкрий ме". Music and arrangement by Costi and lyrics Rosen Dimitrov. Actually we with the team of Planeta TV will make a gift to our fans, who were very insistent.Only because them comes at tv version.

He: The crazy one comes from long time(He talking about the song "Лудата дойде"). Let's see what will come now for us.

Preslava:It comes more crazy song, more alive (she mean fresh song). By the way I do not worry whether the song will like to the audience. I myself played the song non stop. I like it very much. And I guess it would be entered very well in clubs, because is a bit "zhik - tak" (she mean the song is good for dance).

He: Let's say this is the first airing of song and the first performance.Here in night club "Night fight". Personally you said you like the song.Tell us little bit for it.How did it come to creation? Do you give the the idea for it? What is lyrics?

Preslava: "Как ти стои" the first song that I did with Costi was sung here, so I think to keep the tradition and to sing and next him song right here in "Night fight". And I hope to achieve the same success, and why not more. The song is scheduled from February, also and melody at the end of February or beginning of March he sent it to me.I had wish the song comes at summer.But you know that creativity takes time.But particular situations may confuse the things.there is a saying: "Трай,бабо, за хубост!" (this is somethin like "No pain, no gain").

He: First autumn rain and the song appear.

Preslava: Yes. We delayed much, but I am glad that at least the song is good.

He: And another surprise awaits us tonight. Actually Planeta TV viewers already know that Preslava is a new coaches/trainers "​​Voice of Bulgaria". You love to give away (to enjoy when she sing) . You love to sing while you can. How would you give advice to new stars?

Preslava: It will be very difficult for me. First - to combine work and to record in the show, second - you know that I am very emotional.And I'm believes that a lot of will get involved with them. I believe that the period in which record the show, it will be my second life.However, I want to thank for the invitation and that it would be one of the biggest emotions for me to work with "Ку-ку бенд" and Slavi (Trifonov).

He: Already, could you met with some of the pretenders or do not participate in pre-casting?

Preslava: Not yet. Incoming castings which we will choose them. With back to the stage, completely nothing we can't see. We listen the voice.

He:I hope you choose the best voices and the new boys and girls to have a chance like Роксана from last season of the show.

Preslava: Right. I just want to correct you, we expect people of all ages. It is important to be talented.

He: You can be a boy on 40 years old and on 50.

Preslava: Youngster, youngsteron 50 hahaha.Well, I do not know. I get excited very much. Of course there are worries me. It'll be hard to give advice,criticize, but I think that things in progress work will happen.I don't want to think now and create panic in myself.

He: Ladies and gentlemen, we are revealed.We leave Preslava to prepare for the filming of the TV version.And we expect the "Разкрий ме" in throughout it shine!

I hope you will get it and I was helpful