A shadow in the wind,
    Unaffected, unafraid,
    I watched the green-eyed monster,
    Take the price that I had paid,
    Wishing I could be like him,
    'Til the monster's slain,
    Hoping I will still be here,
    When the cold begins to fade,

Written in short hand on my lecture notes, because I was totally paying attention.
    "If you were me, then I'd be you, and if I were you, I'd hide somewhere faraway..."

Doug Denslowe said:

Pay attention to WHAT,if I may inquire.I ask because if you can write this good during it,maybe it'd work for me!Katie,you are definitely becoming my favorite writer on this site.Your rhymes are brilliant,your subject matter versitile!I'd say "keep it up"but I know you will anyway!

Katie13 said:

Ha ha, I'm a Physics student :P Wow, thanks, Doug. That's some high praise! :O
    "If you were me, then I'd be you, and if I were you, I'd hide somewhere faraway..."

Frankie Jasmine said:

Quote Originally Posted by Doug Denslowe View Post
    Pay attention to WHAT,if I may inquire.I ask because if you can write this good during it,maybe it'd work for me!Katie,you are definitely becoming my favorite writer on this site.Your rhymes are brilliant,your subject matter versitile!I'd say "keep it up"but I know you will anyway!
    Agree with above!!

Katie, now we all know your secret. You're dual left-brain/right-brain proficient! Now I'm really impressed . . .

P.S. And you know shorthand, a dying "language". I'd write you a secret message here, but I don't have a "writer" on my computer.

Katie13 said:

Ha ha, my shorthand's some version of Teeline - I learnt the basics and kinda just make it up as I go along. As long as I understand it, I guess My secret? Nooooooooooooooo... wait, that was a secret? Damn.