Greek current pop song in chart???

Thread: Greek current pop song in chart???

Tags: None
  1. liverpoolmichael said:

Default Greek current pop song in chart???

Hi there,

I'm desparately trying to get hold a song I constantly heard while on holiday in Kefalonia (so I presume it's a hit in the Greek charts).

It is sung in Greek by a man, and is a light, romantic-sounding pop song yet still pretty cheery. It has a catchy, searing chorus and the song opens with the chrous being played on a Spanish-sounding acoustic guitar.

The tempo (in fact the whole song) is similar to that 1992 song "Just Another Day" by Jon Secada, but like I say, much more upbeat.

Can anyone PLEASE PLEASE point me in the right direction? I'd be ever so grateful.

Cheers,

Michael

2. sabbo said:

Smile try "michalis xatzigiannis" with "den fevgo"

i m not quite sure but this might be the right song!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by liverpoolmichael
    Hi there,

I'm desparately trying to get hold a song I constantly heard while on holiday in Kefalonia (so I presume it's a hit in the Greek charts).

It is sung in Greek by a man, and is a light, romantic-sounding pop song yet still pretty cheery. It has a catchy, searing chorus and the song opens with the chrous being played on a Spanish-sounding acoustic guitar.

The tempo (in fact the whole song) is similar to that 1992 song "Just Another Day" by Jon Secada, but like I say, much more upbeat.

Can anyone PLEASE PLEASE point me in the right direction? I'd be ever so grateful.

Cheers,

Michael

Tania said:

or try kernaw- thanos petrelis