Selami Şahin - Özledim (herşeyini özledim)

Thread: Selami Şahin - Özledim (herşeyini özledim)

Tags: None

ams298 said:

Default Selami Şahin - Özledim (herşeyini özledim)

hi .. i need translation of this song .. thanks in advance :

Sen gittin ya yaşantımın bir anlamı kalmadı,
    Sen gittin ya pencereme bir kez güneş doğmadı.
    Sen gittin ya senden sonra mutluluğum olmadı,
    Senle geçen günlerimin değerini bilmedim.

Özledim teninin kokusunu özledim,
    Özledim sımsıcak sohbetini özledim,
    Özledim sohbetini o sesini özledim,
    Gelmedin gözbebeğim can yoldaşım gelmedin.

Sen gittin ya gözlerimde yaşlar bir an dinmedi,
    Sen gittin ya ellerimden resmin bir an düşmedi,
    Sen gittin ya o Gün bugün inan yüzüm gülmedi,
    Gelmedin gözbebeğim can yoldaşım gelmedin...!!!
    Last edited by LoOlya; 10-03-2012 at 03:25 PM. Reason: Adding title

muge said:

This is a song of Selami Şahin and its name is Özledim. If you write the artist's and the song's name next time, maybe other people can also find it when they search for it.

Sen gittin ya yaşantımın bir anlamı kalmadı, - Since you have been gone, my life hasn't had a meaning anymore
    Sen gittin ya pencereme bir kez güneş doğmadı. - Since you have been gone, the sun hasn't risen on my window for once
    Sen gittin ya senden sonra mutluluğum olmadı - Since you have been gone, I haven't had happiness after you
    Senle geçen günlerimin değerini bilmedim. - I couldn't appreciate the days I had with you

Özledim teninin kokusunu özledim, - I miss the smell of your skin
    Özledim sımsıcak nefesini özledim, - I miss your warm breath
    Özledim sohbetini o sesini özledim, - I miss your talking, that voice of yours
    Gelmedin gözbebeğim can yoldaşım gelmedin. - You haven't come, my pupil (precious), my partner, you haven't come.

Sen gittin ya gözlerimde yaşlar bir an dinmedi - Since you have been gone, tears in my eyes have never stopped
    Sen gittin ya ellerimden resmin bir an düşmedi - Since you have been gone, I never stopped looking at your photo
    Sen gittin ya o Gün bugün inan yüzüm gülmedi, - Since you have been gone, believe me, I have never smiled
    Gelmedin gözbebeğim can yoldaşım gelmedin...!!! - You haven't come, my pupil (precious), my partner, you haven't come.
    Last edited by muge; 10-01-2012 at 07:43 AM.
    Söz veriyorum, her şey çok güzel olacak, sadece sen ve ben...

ams298 said:

thank u so much muge ,, in fact i write the name of the singer and the song everytime this is the only time that i forgot to write the singer's name lol .. ok i will for next times dear .. thnx again

muge said:

You're welcome, enjoy!
    Söz veriyorum, her şey çok güzel olacak, sadece sen ve ben...