Ramesh - Mondanam az Boodanete | رامش - موندنم از بودنت

Thread: Ramesh - Mondanam az Boodanete | رامش - موندنم از بودنت

Tags: None

Zahich said:

Post Ramesh - Mondanam az Boodanete | رامش - موندنم از بودنت

Hello my friends , recently i came across one of Ramesh songs , thanks for whom will translate this beautiful song .

To listen To the song :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-ddx...feature=relmfu

Lyrics of the song :

عشق ما به هم دیگه چراغی توی باده
    کار تو پر زدن من عابر پیاده
    مال دستای توام صاحب بی اعتنا
    بیا پا به پای من بریم از این طرفا
    بیرون از حوصله شد رفتن و اومدنت
    بیا نزدیکی بده اسممو با دهنت
    موندنم از بودنت مردنم از نبودنت
    پیرهن عشق منو جدا نکن از تنت
    باتو آروم و پرم تو تموم لحظه ها
    قد تنهایی ولی خالی بی انتها
    جفت خوب آشنا چرا ساکت بمونم
    میون غریبه ها خودمو تو ندونم
    واسه درست میگی جیره موندنمی
    توی سرد و گرم راه لباسای تنمی

afsaneh said:

Default Ramesh - Moondanam az Boodanet

Mundanam az budanet
    (my staying is due to your existence)

Eshghe maa be hamdige cheraaghi tuye baade----------------our love to each other is a lantern in the wind
    Kaare to par zadane man aabere piyaade------------------------- your job is flying away, while I'm an afoot and a traveler
    Maale dastaaye toam, saahebe bi etenaa-------------------------- I belong to your hands, oh you careless owner
    Biyaa paa be paaye man, berim az in tarafaa----------------------- come and let us go together from this place

Birun az hosele shod, raftan o umadanet---------------------------- your coming and going is now not tolerable
    Biyaa nazdiki bedeh esmamo baa dahanet-------------------------- come and befriend your lips with my name

Mundanam az budanet ---------------------------------------------------- my staying is due to your existence
    mordanam az nabudanet-------------------------------------------------- my death is due to your absence
    Pirhane eshghe mano jodaa nakon az tanet----------------------------- do not take off my love's shirt from your body
    (x2)

baa to aarum o poram tu tamume lahzehaa------------------------I am calm and full by your side in every moment
    Ghade tanhaayi vali khaaliye bi entehaa--------------------------- but in my solitude I am vacant and endless
    Jofte khube aashenaa cheraa saaket bemunam--------------------- oh good and familiar partner, why should I be silent
    Miyune gharibehaa khodamo to nadunam---------------------------- why should I not know myself as you among the strangers

Vaaseye gorosnegi jireye mundanami---------------------------------- as for hunger, you are the ration of my rescue
    Tuye sard o garme raah lebaasaaye Tanami--------------------------- in the way's cold and warm, you are the clothes on my body

Mundanam az budanet ---------------------------------------------------- my staying is due to your existence
    mordanam az nabudanet-------------------------------------------------- my death is due to your absence
    Pirhane eshghe mano jodaa nakon az tanet------------------------------ do not take off my love's shirt from your body
    (x2)
    "If music be the food of love; play on."
    Shakespeare

Zahich said:

Thanks you so much for your kindness dear Afsaneh , I was grateful to enjoy reading your lovely Translation ...wonderful

afsaneh said:

your welcome
    "If music be the food of love; play on."
    Shakespeare