Hooshmand Aghili - Khod Seta | هوشمند عقیلی - خود ستا

Thread: Hooshmand Aghili - Khod Seta | هوشمند عقیلی - خود ستا

Tags: None

Zahich said:

Post Hooshmand Aghili - Khod Seta | هوشمند عقیلی - خود ستا

Salam Azizam , Persian music now has a special place on my heart , Excuse me for my intense requests , i am addicted to your lovely songs , please someone translate this beautiful song , i have been looking for it in the web , but in vain , it's a lovely song with a mysterious melody , like a simple mathematic melody that gave something extraordinary , neither more nor less , i love it ..

To listen to the song :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HxnjUGlI0Yg&feature=plcp

The lyrics to the song :

با دلی آشنا مشو
    اگر شدی جدا مشو
    تویی که از محبتی نشان نداری
    خبر ز حال دل شکستگان نداری
    مرا تو سرزنش مکن
    این همه خودستا مشو
    تویی که رنگ دوستی به جان نداری
    دلی به سینه پاک و مهربان نداری

تو هستی به هوا و هوس
    تو که رنگ و ریایی و بس
    صفای دل گمان نداری
    به غروب و به بی خبری
    ز شکسته دلان گذری
    تویی که آتش غمی به جان نداری

نازتو از میان بردار
    روزی که برگ پیری باهم
    جان شو که زندگی بر جسمت
    این جلوه تا ابد نگذارد

تو هستی به هوا و هوس
    تو که رنگ و ریایی و بس
    صفای دل گمان نداری
    به غروب و به بی خبری
    ز شکسته دلان گذری
    تویی که آتش غمی به جان نداری
    با دلی آشنا مشو
    اگر شدی جدا مشو
    تویی که از محبتی نشان نداری

afsaneh said:

Default Hooshmand Aghili - Khod Seta

Khod Seta
    (self-praising)

Baa deli aashenaa masho ------------------------- don't get familiar to a heart
    Agar shodi jodaa masho--------------------------- if you did, don't get separated from it
    Toyi ke az mahabbati neshaan nadaari------------- you who do not know anything about kindness
    Khabar ze haale del shekastegaan nadaari--------- you know nothing about the heartbroken people's situation

Maraa to sarznesh makon----------------------- do not blame me
    In hame khod setaa masho---------------------- do not be so much self-praising
    Toyi ke range doosti be jaan nadaari------------- you who have no color of friendship
    Deli be sineh paak o mehrabaan nadaari---------- you don't have a clean and kind heart in your bosom

To hasti be havaa o havas------------------------- you are after passion
    To ke rang o riyaayi o bas------------------------- you are just deceit and duplicity
    Safaaye del gomaan nadaari---------------------- it seems you do not have sincerity of heart

Be ghorub o be bi khabari------------------------- in the sunset and unaware
    Ze shekaste delaan gozari------------------------- you would pass from the heartbroken people
    Toyi ke aatashe ghami be jaan nadaari------------ you who have no fire of gloom in your heart
    Khabar ze haale del shekastegaan nadaari--------- you know nothing about the heartbroken people's situation

Naazeto az miyaan bardaar ------------------------ stop your coquetry
    Ruzi ke barge piri baa ham ------------------------- the day when you're a dried leaf
    Jaan sho ke zendegi bar jesmat-------------------- become life with me because existence would not
    In jelveh taa abad nagzaarad---------------------- affect your body with this gleem forever

To hasti be havaa o havas------------------------- you are after passion
    To ke rang o riyaayi o bas------------------------- you are just deceit and duplicity
    Safaaye del gomaan nadaari--------------------- it seems you do not have sincerity of heart

Be ghorub o be bi khabari------------------------ in the sunset and unaware
    Ze shekaste delaan gozari------------------------- you would pass from the heartbroken people
    Toyi ke aatashe ghami be jaan nadaari------------- you who have no fire of gloom in your heart
    Khabar ze haale del shekastegaan nadaari---------- you know nothing about the heartbroken people's situation

Baa deli aashenaa masho ------------------------- don't get familiar to a heart
    Agar shodi jodaa masho--------------------------- if you did, don't get separated from it
    Toyi ke az mahabbati neshaan nadaari------------- you who do not know anything about kindness
    Khabar ze haale del shekastegaan nadaari---------- you know nothing about the heartbroken people's situation

Maraa to sarznesh makon----------------------- do not blame me
    In hame khod setaa masho---------------------- do not be so much self-praising
    Toyi ke range doosti be jaan nadaari------------- you who have no color of friendship
    Deli be sineh paak o mehrabaan nadaari----------- you don't have a clean and kind heart in your bosom
    "If music be the food of love; play on."
    Shakespeare

Zahich said:

Dear Afsaneh , You Opened A beautiful Horizon for me in which i can see the beauty of Persian culture and it's charm , it's a privilege for me , Thanks thousand time , I love this song !!!

afsaneh said:

oh your welcome dear zahich
    "If music be the food of love; play on."
    Shakespeare