Mohammad Nouri - Biya Bar-e Safar Bandim | محمد نوری - بیا بار سفر بندیم

Thread: Mohammad Nouri - Biya Bar-e Safar Bandim | محمد نوری - بیا بار سفر بندیم

Tags: None

Zahich said:

Post Mohammad Nouri - Biya Bar-e Safar Bandim | محمد نوری - بیا بار سفر بندیم

Hello Azizam , Please i would be thankful if you could translate this beautiful old melodious song from Ostad Mohammed Nouri God rest his soul . Thanks in advance ...

To listen to the song :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7p-lJKANPc

The Lyrics of the song :

گر یک شب تو را در خواب بینُم ، به دریا نقشی از مهتاب بینُم
    دوباره بینُمت خندون بیایی ، دوباره سینه رو بی تاب بینُم
    بیا بار سفر بندیم از این دشت ، زمستون باز توی این خونه برگشت
    بیا تا قصّه ها گویُم برایت ، که دوران جدایی دیر بگذشت

اگر یک شب تو برگردی دوباره ، به گیسویت می افشونُم ستاره
    نمی دونی مگه ای نازنینُم دلُم هر روز وشب در انتظاره

به تو گویُم بیا ای نازنینُم ، که با مژگون ز پایت خار چینُم
    گلِ عمر منو باد خزون برد ، گل ناز منی ، داغت نبینم
    آی ، گل عمر منو باد خزون برد ، گل ناز منی ، داغت نبینم

afsaneh said:

Default Mohammad Nouri - Biya Bare Safar Bandim

Biya Bar-e Safar Bandim
    (come let us pack up for a travel)

Agar yek shab to raa dar khaab binom---------------------------------- if one night I see you in my dream
    Be daryaa naghshi az mahtaab binom----------------------------------- I see an image of the moonlight on the sea
    Dobaare binomet khandun biyaayi--------------------------------------- I see you once again coming with a smile
    Dobaare sineh ro bitaab binom------------------------------------------ once again I see my heart is restless

Agar yek shab to bargardi dobaare-------------------------------------- if one day you return again
    Be gisuyat mi afshunom setaareh--------------------------------------- I'll hang stars from your hair
    Nemiduni mage ey naazaninom----------------------------------------- don't you know oh my beloved
    Delom har ruz o shab dar entezaare------------------------------------ every day and night my heart is waiting

Biyaa baare safar bandim az in dasht----------------------------------- come let us pack up for a travel from this field
    Zemestun baaz tuye in lune bargasht---------------------------------- the winter came back to this house again
    Biyaa taa ghessehaa guyom baraayat---------------------------------- come, until I tell stories for you
    Ke doraane jodaayi dir bogzasht--------------------------------------- that the separation period passed hard and long

Be to guyom biyaa ey naazaninom------------------------------------- oh my beloved I'm asking you to come back
    Ke baa mozhgun ze paayat khaar chinom------------------------------ so that I would take out thorns from your feet with my eyelashes

Gole omre mano baade khazun bord------------------------------------ the autumn wind took away the flower of my life
    Gole naaze mani daaghet nabinom------------------------------------- you are my sweet flower, may I not see your death
    (x2)

Biyaa baare safar bandim az in dasht---------------------------------- come let us pack up for a travel from this field
    Zemestun baaz tuye in lune bargasht---------------------------------- the winter came back to this house again
    Biyaa taa ghessehaa guyom baraayat---------------------------------- come, until I tell stories for you
    Ke doraane jodaayi dir bogzasht--------------------------------------- that the separation period passed hard and long

Be to guyom biyaa ey naazaninom------------------------------------- oh my beloved I'm asking you to come back
    Ke baa mozhgun ze paayat khaar chinom------------------------------ so that I would take out thorns from your feet with my eyelashes

Gole omre mano baade khazun bord------------------------------------ the autumn wind took away the flower of my life
    Gole naaze mani daaghet nabinom------------------------------------- you are my sweet flower, may I not see your death
    (x2)

Biyaa baare safar bandim az in dasht---------------------------------- come let us pack up for a travel from this field
    Ke dorune jodaayi dir bogzasht--------------------------------------- that the separation period passed hard and long
    "If music be the food of love; play on."
    Shakespeare

Zahich said:

This Is just Amazing old treasure , the translation of this beautiful song mean a lot me , Thank you for doing so , for your kindness , you were always an helping hand to me , THANK YOUUUUUUUUU

afsaneh said:

ur welcome
    "If music be the food of love; play on."
    Shakespeare