Need help finding this song ASAP. :(

Thread: Need help finding this song ASAP. :(

Tags: debut song, dinner, girl, grand canyon, reggae
  1. lizygay said:

Unhappy Need help finding this song ASAP. :(

Okay. So i have this debut coming. And im choosing the perfect songs. Yesterday while walking downtown, i heard this really cute reggae (or was it jazz?) song. i duno wat genre. well, anyway. i need the title of the song. but i cant remember much. it was actually about a girl..and the lyrics are about the things the singer want to do with the girl. the only thing i can remember was something about eating dinner at the grand canyon or sumthing like that. >.< Sory for the vagueness.

2. lizygay said:

Post Badly need help finding this song. :(

Okay. So i have this debut coming. And im choosing the perfect songs. Yesterday while walking downtown, i heard this really cute reggae (or was it jazz?) song. i duno wat genre. well, anyway. i need the title of the song. but i cant remember much. it was actually about a girl..and the lyrics are about the things the singer want to do with the girl. the only thing i can remember was something about eating dinner at the grand canyon or sumthing like that. >.< Sory for the vagueness.

3. lizygay said:

no clue?

thxs said:

Try for 'big mountain' for reggae band.

anyway how to post thread?
    Last edited by Mixalopoulos; 10-16-2012 at 11:17 AM.

Mixalopoulos said:

Quote Originally Posted by thxs View Post
    anyway how to post thread?
    Hi, top left of main page is a BIG BLUE TAB that says "Post New Thread" good luck!
    Ρεμπέτικο για πάντα. Μάγκες είμαστε.