Tracks in muddy patterns, a
    Hologram for reflection

Unleash your masquerade
    Nothing to hide behind
    Folded hands, only
    Ordeals to create
    Look at the now and
    Derive from perfection
    Seek and find, what lingers deep inside.

An abrupt occurrence of verbs, enigmatic
    Senses revoked, the scope calculates

Eternal word plays
    Dense is a mind
    Elastic strings, binding the whole
    Nether forms a chord

Eerie thoughts
    Corresponding letter traps
    Hordes, codes
    Oracle chants
    Eclectic ways, dancing in a cryptic mass
    Steadfast, riding onward to paradise
    Last edited by Eccer; 03-19-2014 at 06:35 PM.

Frankie Jasmine said:

Read once for now and thoroughly enjoyed it. Will read again later to get deeper meaning . . . Thanks. Very good poem!

Eccer said:

Quote Originally Posted by Frankie Jasmine View Post
    Read once for now and thoroughly enjoyed it. Will read again later to get deeper meaning . . . Thanks. Very good poem!
    Thanks

I don't suppose you saw the hidden words did you?

Frankie Jasmine said:

Quote Originally Posted by Eccer View Post
    Thanks ... I don't suppose you saw the hidden words did you?
    No, I didn't. Sorry I missed that important element!

Eccer said:

No need to be sorry. I tried to form the lines according to the words, not sure how it worked out, but it was fun to write it and challenging

What does the outsiders perspective think?

Frankie Jasmine said:

Now that I'm properly informed (because I did not pick up on the cues!), first I'd like to say: How appropriate that this is an acrostic poem because of the reference to Eden! Several of the Hebrew Psalms also used this technique (the Hebrew alphabet, reading right to left, of course--beginning with 'a'leph). Since the Psalms are songs, it's possible that the Hebrew acrostic helped as a memory aid to the temple singers who sang with no sheet music!--especially the very long Psalm 119!

More later, as I want to absorb your meaning and comment on that . . .

Doug Denslowe said:

Very cool.At first I thought you took a bunch of darts and threw them at a Dictionary.Now that I read the "other"message,all I say say is cool!Also;great aim!

Eccer said:

Quote Originally Posted by Frankie Jasmine View Post
    Now that I'm properly informed (because I did not pick up on the cues!), first I'd like to say: How appropriate that this is an acrostic poem because of the reference to Eden! Several of the Hebrew Psalms also used this technique (the Hebrew alphabet, reading right to left, of course--beginning with 'a'leph). Since the Psalms are songs, it's possible that the Hebrew acrostic helped as a memory aid to the temple singers who sang with no sheet music!--especially the very long Psalm 119!

More later, as I want to absorb your meaning and comment on that . . .
    Very interesting! I've been wanting to do an acrostic poem for some time. I was actually considering doing the whole alphabet,
    but I found it to complicated, and therefore it ended up like this instead --> http://www.allthelyrics.com/forum/po...ns-armpit.html

A little less complicated than Psalm 119 xD

Quote Originally Posted by Doug Denslowe View Post
    Very cool.At first I thought you took a bunch of darts and threw them at a Dictionary.Now that I read the "other"message,all I say say is cool!Also;great aim!
    Thanks

The words give more meaning when you see through it, and that was the whole point. Sometimes you just have to jump into the haze and dance till you find it's essence.
    Last edited by Eccer; 10-22-2012 at 03:08 PM.

amaryn said:

Quote Originally Posted by Doug Denslowe View Post

DARTS THREWN AT A DICTIONARY!, DOUG! I saw it that way too. I think Eccer got us all there......

Just good fun - and more than that, Eccer! THANKS

Doug Denslowe said:

You know,I enjoy putting a smile on people's faces.I'm glad you appreciated my Comment!Sometimes folks around here are so serious.......that I hope they"take me as I am!"(Copyright Tessongs)

amaryn said:

Tess will honour you, for sure: it's a stiff battle amidst the avalanches of TV spots telling us what to do next, what to like, what to buy

Eccer said:

Well, I wasn't expecting this much views, thanks I guess?