Searching for a disco-y song

Thread: Searching for a disco-y song

Tags: None
  1. Christine Delong said:

Red face Searching for a disco-y song

I'm looking for a song I heard in a store on sunday (the Big Carrot on sunday the 21stat some point after 3:30), it's a bouncy possibly disco song (it reminded me of the song "Downtown") or maybe techno pop. It has a female singer, but the only line I was able to hear clearly was "We can fall in love" or "We could fall in love"which came up a few times in the song and many times at the end. I've tried lyric search websites and it only gives a handful of results and none are the right one so I'm hoping somebody here can help me. Thank you

2. Claybricks said:

Quote Originally Posted by Christine Delong View Post
    I'm looking for a song I heard in a store on sunday (the Big Carrot on sunday the 21stat some point after 3:30), it's a bouncy possibly disco song (it reminded me of the song "Downtown") or maybe techno pop. It has a female singer, but the only line I was able to hear clearly was "We can fall in love" or "We could fall in love"which came up a few times in the song and many times at the end. I've tried lyric search websites and it only gives a handful of results and none are the right one so I'm hoping somebody here can help me. Thank you
    ??

Aderna - We Can Fall In Love {1994}

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrzuyhc_Pw0

Dan