Mario Venezia - Don't forget my love

Thread: Mario Venezia - Don't forget my love

Tags: None
  1. radu said:

Default Mario Venezia - Don't forget my love

I hope this song gets a translation here... The german part Thanks
    It's an old song... freestyle.

[3Vcyz01U9EI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Vcyz01U9EI[/video]
    Last edited by radu; 11-05-2012 at 01:23 PM.

Ghaly said:

Ein Blick in Deine Augen genügt und ich weiß, was Du gerade fühlst.
    One look into your eyes is sufficient for me to know, what you feel right now.
    Dein Atem ist schwer, Deine Blicke so leer. Jeder Schritt ist so qualvoll, die Last ist zu schwer.
    Your breath is heavy (= You are breathing heavily), your gaze is so empty. Every step is so agonising, the load/burden is too heavy.
    Das Leben stellt zu viele Fragen, doch Dir fallen keine Antworten mehr ein.
    Life poses too many questions, yet no answers occur to you anymore.
    Doch Du stehst nicht allein', ich werde bei Dir sein, fühlst Du Dich auch noch so allein.
    But you are not standing alone, I'll be with you, even if you feel that much lonely.
    Wir werden zusammen sein an Tagen wie diesen.
    We will be together in days like this

Auf dem Weg zu Deinem Herzen such' ich die richtige Tür vorbei an der Sehnsucht, vorbei an dem Leid.
    I am searching for the right door on the path to your heart, passing by the longing, passing by the woe.
    Wie Feuer, das Dein Herz von Kälte befreit.
    Like fire that frees your heart from the cold.
    Doch Du stehst nicht allein', ich werde immer bei Dir sein, jede Nacht in den Himmel Deinen Namen schrei'n.
    But you are not standing alone, I will always be with you, (I will) shout your name into the sky every night.

The rap part starts with a mumble-tumble that I don't really get acoustically?!
    - Racism is not far, it is in everybody's nature. Detect thy fears, thy prejudices, and live in unison with these fears and every being that does not harm thee.

3. Jason King said:

I'm from Austria, so German in general shouldn't be a problem for me, but this rap is (partly) still difficult to understand. Anyway, here is what I think he sings:

Zehn Tropfen aufs Blatt sind mehr als Buchstaben <|> Ten drops on a sheet (of paper) are more than just letters
    Nur nasse Buchstaben, die nur eines aussagen <|> Just wet letters, that only say one thing
    Liebe ist so schmerzlich schön <|> Love is so painful beautiful
    Man kann nie davon genug haben <|> One can never have enough of it
    Und hätte ich nur einen Wunsch frei <|> And if I had a free wish
    Wär dies kein Sportwagen <|> it wouldn't be a sports car
    Sondern nur Glück für Dich mit unbegrenztem Guthaben <|> but only luck for you with unlimited account
    Man kann von allem genug haben <|> One can have enough of everything
    Nur nicht von Dir <|> but not of you
    Für mich gibt’s schon lange kein ich mehr <|> For me there no "I" anymore for a long time
    Sondern nur wir <|> but only "we"
    Du brauchst mich hier <|> You need me here
    Ich brauch Dich da <|> I need you there
    Da gibt’s nicht viel zu sagen <|> There isn't much to say
    Wir sind’n spitzen Paar <|> We are a super pair
    Ohne dich wär ich nicht <|> Without you I wouldn't be
    Und ohne mich wärst Du nicht glücklich <|> And without me you wouldn't be happy
    That’s the game of love <|> That's the game of love
    Das ist so üblich in “I can’t get enough” <|> That's common practice in "I can't get enough"
    Du Prinzessin meiner Träume <|> You princess of my dreams
    Und das jede Nacht <|> And that every night
    Ich bin der, der seit Jahren dein schönes geliebtes Herz bewacht <|> I'm the one who since years guards your beautiful loved heart

The above may not be 100% correct and there might be better translations, but it's a start.

Greetings from Vienna, Austria
    Jason King