What musical instruments do you play?

Thread: What musical instruments do you play?

Tags: None

alp_er said:

I play acustic,electro and classic guitar aslo my music teacher says i have talent ....shakers
  2. celestie said:

I play tuba primarily, and dulcimer and violin and piano. I try to play guitar
    And basically any other instrument that comes into my possesion.
  3. Simpledesign37 said:

i've played guitar for 3 years in September...and i kick ***...

gyzemus said:

Hi.. I couldn't do without writing.. I play guitar,bağlama(the classical Turkish instrument), and lute.. nice to meet you.

Pedro the Great said:

I play the bass, both double or upright bass and guitar-bass, the guitar, and the cuatro (a Venezuelan instrument). The bass is my favourite, and I own a Fender Squire, my first bass (named Louie) and a Fender Jazz 24 V, which is a fecking awesome bass (beautiful design, oven-painted and all. Her name's Angela), and I wish I had an upright bass but, alas, I do not. I have a Johnson Solara electric guitar (a beautiful guitar, also oven-painted design. Diana, after my dog) and two cuatros which don't have a brand but are just made. Awesome instruments. But bass is my favourite, so props to you for playing the bass too man. Keep at it. What bass do you have?
  6. Luke of Metal said:

I've been playing drums for 25 years now and I sing a bit
  7. Laine said:

I play flute, piccolo, clarinet, french horn, some piano/keyboards, and next to learn is guitar...

smelly cat said:

bought classic guitar almost a year ago and started playing on my own. ive just applied to rock academy (cause i still care about my neighbours) and now im learning with an instructor. so far, i can play just as good as phoebe buffay.
  9. spiritgirl25 said:

i play violin this is my 3rd year but i am 9th chair and i am sorta sad and desapointed in myself even though every night i practeced for about 4 hours total each night on the part of the song we had to play
  10. acc said:

hi

I love to play guitar.

Meridian said:

Hi,

I tried my brother's guitare (acoustic and electric ) but I found it difficult it need a lot of practice, but I like its sound, i like instruments that have strings, they have a special effect.
    I play piano sometimes but I didnt took any courses so i just play it for fun.

mister Xazos said:

I play the guitar, I usually fall asleep with my guitar in my arms... And I write lyrics and I sing them. Not a big deal at all 'cause I see here many many people playing more than 2 instruments.
    Well done fallows !
    Πάρε φιλιά, πάρε καρδιά και μη νοιαστείς για μένα.
    Πάρε ό,τι ζει κι άσε με εκεί
    μόνο στο τίποτα...
  13. XEmoXStripperX said:

I have been playing the drums for 6 years i play hardcore screamo music

Drummer for Vertiis said:

Drums, 25 years

I play rock / blues / metal...

I'm currently in the band Vertiis
    www.myspace.com/vertiisofficialmyspace - Don't send a friend request unless you're into metal and you message us first telling us who you are.
    War of races, world without intelligence
    A place consumed by time - End of it all

We're born with pain
    No more... We're dead embryonic cells
  15. StephaniePascal said:

I play piano, I have for a few years now... I've stopped taking lessons, but have continued to play. I love to sing, too, so I sing and play.
  16. goksel said:

i play Luth(Ud) an Piano and Guitare and saz
    and i have two diploma of music
    arabic music diploma and tunisian diploma

morten said:

my major instrument is the guitar (acoustic and electric), and my secondary is the saxophone. But i also like to play other instruments as well: I have various skills in the following instruments: Kaval, darbuka, accordion, bass guitar, mouth harp, harmonica, djembe, bulgarian duduk, clarinet, violin (do not own one though), drum set. Hmm i cant claim to know these instruments very well, but its fun to check out different instruments

Música101 said:

I play the piano and the clarinet.

Jester said:

Drums for 26 years
    Last edited by Jester; 07-16-2008 at 03:54 AM.
  20. Dina_Egypt said:

I play guitar , Bass, Key board , Harmonica , Tabla sharki " Egyptian & Turkish drum" , Drums, Record , I can sing in 7 languages
    I dance Hip-hop , Belly dance and Bhangra "north indian famous dance in Punjab province"
    after all I am a dentist "junior student"