Looking for titles or artists of department store songs

Thread: Looking for titles or artists of department store songs

Tags: None
  1. Muzicgirl said:

Default Looking for titles or artists of department store songs

I work at a department store and I hear a variety of songs everyday. I have three songs that I hear every day and I would like to know the name of the songs and possibly the artists who sings these songs. My first song is like slow song kinds of 80/90s feel it's sung by a woman. All I can get from the lyrics is the lady is singing "Where did our love go...what we had was so strong". That is all I can remember from the song. The song is not a cover of the Supremes' "Where did our love go".

The second song is like maybe a song from the 70's or 80's maybe and the lady kept singing the word "Wildflower". Also she holds the note out so it like wild.....fl....ower

Third song is from the 90s or 00 it's also by a woman. It's has like a jazzy beat. The lyrics I can hear from this song is "A little something I can give to you...A little something that you cannot break, A little something that colors cannot paint. A little something that when I speak I know I am truly heard.

I hope someone can help me. I have been trying to figure out these songs for months.

2. wurzlsepp said:

Third song is probably: Diesler ft. Laura Vane - A Little Something http://soundcloud.com/diesler/diesle...ttle-something
    At least it has those lyrics and it's jazz

3. Muzicgirl said:

Thank you so much, that's it.