Paper Chase

Whether you realize the obvious desire, will set your morals trial and fire, error is through the wire

Almost to the means of Kanye and a broken jaw, materials in life are admired more than awe

Yes the admiration of worth is only measured by gains and holdin bank accounts reigns

What happened to being a man of stature, not gettin most toys before the endless rapture

Im not talkin prophetic, just seeking C notes in life is pathetic,the chase has you in a deep anesthetic
Mucho denaro if in "pro" athletics, for some reason the originally humble hunt branding aesthetics
To me it seems greenbacks are replacing ethic, credit cards for the conscious is a brain prosthetic

Whats life when you only consume, Mr Jackson is the most common heirloom, money collecting is doom, whats life if you cant find room, too much stuff brainwashed the baby boom, too bad all those items will be useless in your tomb, life no longer has any real stock volume, appreciation is just the same flocks no plume, loving life in natural state has been exiled and exhumed, we are broke listen to the speaker but theres no volume, more important for 5 trips in same summer to cancun, 65 inch plasma sitting in the bathroom, your humans no need for costumes, gucci and prads cant help your soul stretch for legroom

Chorus

Hook me up with lots of zeros in my bank account
Or holding pounds of paper is your pursuit its time to dismount

How many lives do you hold close or friends you really staff
We are basing our existence on wanting what we cant have
Dirty funding of life and nice tubs cant provide the baths

Maybe you measure your life with how many items your home can hold
Seen plenty of men with shi* hands, who will never fold
Embracing life and love are never on sale but easily sold
Even Mr Franklin grew old and his legacy can grow mold, his quotes are never told

So keep up with the Paper Chase
Holes that it burns in your soul you cannot replace
No matter how much you got, it cannot beat this case
Guilty of shallowness and loneliness is all over your face
Life's clock is tickin and your on a forced pace
Is your life all about the Paper Chase (x2)

Verse #2

I dont know about you, but 200k a year and I would happily never have to renew
Seen many complain about not havin half a rock in stock, thats broccoli stew

Whats cheese when your running for cheddar
Whats real when you dont even know the first letter
Whats salary when blank bodies lust women and never met her

Homegrown diseases, medical facilities selling life leases, jealousy n strife increases

Are their stocks you can buy into those, Hell would have manufacturer warranties I suppose

Intellect shrinks and goes to see shrinks, lives are consolidated though and bonds always grow

Most are always stuck in dirty jobs but no Mike Rowe and the gorged enjoy islands and wave but no micro

We want to ignore, that deep in our core, theres a constant sore, that false passion has tore, while deprivation is whats in store, the blind bounty is what so many ignore, the only answer for sums is more more more, my life is nothin to your score, unless it has benefits for you and more, chastity belts cant protect the change *****, camping with an escalade not even knowin how to fix a smore, if these things arent known then I guess im speaking folk lore

Chorus

If you whip up the white for massive stacks, what happens when your opposition puts you on wax

Or maybe your beach house has your side piece hidden from the spouse, when ur breads on fire whos gonna douse?

Sales of mens lives, 10 carat wives, rigged events and betting dives, no immunizations for hives when chasin chives, when does being humane involve accounts to thrive, john travolta knows nothin of stayin alive, infernos take no bribes, not talking hell just corruption and buyin vibes, ask what 401ks are to any ancient tribe, if this doesnt make sense then their no ways to describe

Obviously depression can be fixed by the golden doc
Too bad their is no prescription for the greed our countries got
Wealths meanin has changed its meaning and spot
When we are looked back into in the future you can see what we sought
Buy brand new this and when it has an upgrade we no longer value the bought
Tryin to not let the "man" get you, well sorry your already caught
At least I know I was on the frontlines giving my ABC's and knew what had to be fought

Bones n ashes, stock crashes, public backlashes, HIV cure all -are in secret stashes, buying purses for all the gashes, lifes camera holds only flashes, clutches are stuck no matter who mashes, from pure freedom to greedy coward fascist, cut the currency down and pick up the matches, burn down envy and take em to the matresses, wait until your "worth" hits 0 and no escape hatches, insurance cant claim these kinda crashes, 50 dollar bills is 25 span dashes, cash ask you to keep wearin both eye patches, jack dont know it but he isnt the only asses, slu*s arent the only thing that smashes, market consumption fires cant be put out with splashes, stunna shades cant cover the eyelashes, 5 tv average in homes u tell me where the trash is, burberry gangs have pretty sash's, show me a non gold digger and show u where the snatch is, steakhouses never lets the beefs hashes, ask yourself one question - DO I KNOW WHAT CASH IS?

This is a little something I just wrote, just seeing what some of you thought about it. Been writing few things here and there, its hard to find people with good beats are places to record, so just storin up on the laptop.

Take Care