1. A male with a deep street/ghetto type voice, doesn't need much editing to sound good but I offer extensive painstakingly detailed editing.
2. The ability to match the lyrics I write to a metronome easily in any type of flo-based wave-length.
3. A recording device, doesn't matter if it's phone or condenser microphone.
4. The ability to post files of the recorded verse(s) or chorus to soundcloud or any other site.

Pros: You get your own songs.
You can put the songs anywhere you want.

Cons: The lyrics are strictly written by me.
All the beats you apply vocals to are strictly for promotional purposes only.
You cannot under any circumstances sell your songs because then you're in trouble through federal laws.

Exception! If I find that you are interested enough to write your own lyrics, and even have a pick of your own instrumental that isn't subject to a transaction (I don't have to buy it) and it's copyright states that it's free for promotional purposes or otherwise, then I'll allow you to write your lyrics then send me the vocals. I'll mix it, chop & screw it how you want it and send it back to you.

Why does this guy want to do this?

Because most people around in this rural area don't have anybody with an interest in this type of thing.

So as a measure to give equal rights to all aspiring artists of rap, hip hop, R & B, etc. I am willing to do this for people

Okay. So why?

Many people of this world do things for personal gain, and I was some how born with strong moral values and enjoy assisting creation of interesting things.

Why?

I'm a nice person.

Why?

It's how I'm raised.

Wh-

Just send me verse and see how it sounds and if you like it we'll mix a song, if you don't then okay.