Need help identifying song in juniors dept

Thread: Need help identifying song in juniors dept

Tags: None
  1. debr93 said:

Default Need help identifying song in juniors dept

I need some help identifying a song that frequently played only in the juniors dept of kohl's. Unfortunately, I haven't heard the song in awhile and all I can remember about it is that it was a male singer and he said the word "stereo" quite frequently. I heard it a lot last month, but I haven't heard it since the start of November. Does anyone have any idea what this song could be?

Now this isn't "Stereo" by Colbie Cailliat which plays in the other departments.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Sorry for double posting, but does anyone know where Kohl's gets their music from? I'm wondering if there's a list out there somewhere.
    Last edited by Mixalopoulos; 11-21-2012 at 12:55 AM.

2. GItsGoodMusic said:

Is this it!?

Stereo Hearts by Gym Class Heroes ft Adam Levine

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3E9Wjbq44E

3. debr93 said:

Nope I'm afraid it isn't that one. However I have heard it in store frequently too!

I'm thinking this song must be some "popular" song right now since it's in the juniors department. And there is a music video that accompanies it, but I was only able to see bits and pieces of it. All I can remember about the song is that he says ".......in stereo" many times. The dots meaning stuff I can't make out lol It was somewhat boy-band-ish and had nice electric guitar solo after he said 'stereo'.

Man I hate not being able to find a song.... lol
    Last edited by debr93; 11-24-2012 at 12:36 PM.

Mixalopoulos said:

Hi, how about this:

All Time Low - Lost In Stereo http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TIw3bO_LG-0
    Ρεμπέτικο για πάντα. Μάγκες είμαστε.

5. debr93 said:

Unfortunately it isn't that one. :/ Thanks though!

I so wish I could've recorded it. Do you happen to know where Kohls gets the music from? Is there some sort of disc that has all the music videos on it that play in the juniors dept?