NorthernLights said:

Default Homeyra - Mosafer Gharib

Can someone translate this to English?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MpKl8DD3v7Y

afsaneh said:

Default Homeyra - Mosafer Gharib

Mosafer Gharib
    (Stranger Traveler)

Mosaafere gharibe ye raahe bi neshunam --------------------------------- I am a stranger traveler of an unknown road
    Mikhaam beram gom besham injaa dige namunam -------------------- I want to go and be lost, not to stay here anymore
    Havaaye injaa vaase nafas keshidan kame--------------------------------- here doesn't have enough air for breathing,
    Baraaye zakhme kohne rahaa shodan marhame ------------------------- emancipation is the treatment for an old wound

Dele man az ghorube injaa daare migire ----------------------------------- this place's sunset is darkening my heart
    Khorshide injaa tuye dastaaye shab asire-----------------------------------this place's sun is imprisoned in the hands of the night
    Eshghe hamishe naaji paidaa nemishe injaa -------------------------------- an everlasting love can't be found here
    Tu shoorezaar nemishe del bezani be daryaa------------------------------- in a salt marsh you cannot have the tranquility of the sea

Kelide shahre eshghe haalaa dige tu dastam ------------------------------- now I have the key of love's city in my hands
    Mikhaam ke aashegh besham -------------------------------------------------- I want to fall in love
    Mikhaam begam ke hastam ------------------------------------------------------ I want to prove I exist
    Ye ruz miyaad hamun ke delam havaasho dare ----------------------------- the one who is in my heart will come one day
    Ye aasemun setaare baraaye man miyaare ---------------------------------- bringing skies of stars for me
    "If music be the food of love; play on."
    Shakespeare

NorthernLights said:

Thank you