Plan-b Charmaine Lyrics..????? Help Plz

Thread: Plan-b Charmaine Lyrics..????? Help Plz

Tags: None
  1. xemax said:

Question Plan-b Charmaine Lyrics..????? Help Plz

Hi can someone plz tell me the lyrics for plan-b charmiane song its the best tune ive eard in a long tyme nd would reali appreciate the lyrics thanx xxx

2. grimey said:

Smile

Plan B - Charmaine

Verse 1

The first day I saw her was at the train station / she was half black half Caucasian / at first yo I thought she was Asian / but as I get a bit closer her origin is blatant / the best of both worlds a caramel complexion / I swear when she smiled I almost got an erection / piercing green eyes that shined like emeralds / once she gave me the wink, could only think with my genitals / she tells me her name as soon as I approach her / its Charmaine, Charmaine De La Rosa / I say is that Spanish she says yeah I say kosher / the whole time imagining what it would be like to dose her / the train pulls up and we get on it together / duration of the journey get to know each other better / we exchange numbers and agree to meet afterwards / she blows me kiss and with that we parted

Chorus

Young girl get out of my mind / my love for u / is way out of line x2

Verse 2

One week and £20 phone credit later / I don’t just want to juice this girl now I want to date her / she’s got a great personality and sense of humour / next time we meet, it just cant come any sooner / we arrange to go out for a drink at a bar / she’s already there when I arrive and she looks the part / even more stunning than I remembered / **** it drop dead gorgeous / her *** is tight and her breasts are bloody enormous / hand in hand we walk over to the doorman he’s got a big shiny head yo he looks like George Forman / he lets her through and asks me for I.D I’m like what the hell you talking bout man I’m 19 / I whip my drivers licence out and he lets me in / then I trip over a step how embarrassing / Charmaine witnesses it all but pretends no to see/ I feel like a fool she just thinks its sweet.

Chorus

Verse 3

The night goes a lot smoother than planned / apart from the little hiccup at the start its all gone grand / when other guys try churps she shows them the hand / turns down every dance saying I’m her man / we get a cab back to my place were we get it on I take off my shirt she strips right down to the thong / I marvel at her body voluptuous curves she’s a real women no doubt about it her / confidence is sky high she’s the one who’s got me on my back, saying baby this is your night / I’m like alright its worth a go I suppose / so we switch roles and she takes full control / she starts slow grinding me softly / whilst kissing yeah she’s doing me properly / that’s when I start thinking man this girls gotta be from out of this world or something because she’s shocking me / I’d never felt like this before this was more than sex / sex is something that you have with sket’s / something the next day you regret / with a girl you wished you’d never met / na ah no way man this had to be love/ I couldn’t believe I was saying it but that’s what it was / like a leaf in the Autumn/ I had fallen/ after that nothing else seemed important.

Chorus

Now its time to hear my predicament my catch 22/ I love this girl but now I have to cut her loose / I was talking to one of my boys the very next day / and I told him all about me and Charmaine / he looks at me in a very strange way and asks me if De La Rosa is her surname/ if she’s mixed race and her eyes are green / I say “yeah” he replies “Blud, that girls 14.

3. ella_day said:

Default ella

Quote Originally Posted by xemax
    Hi can someone plz tell me the lyrics for plan-b charmiane song its the best tune ive eard in a long tyme nd would reali appreciate the lyrics thanx xxx
    yh ema i agree wit u it is da bst song init

4. JamesHT said:

Default hello all, i am fashionable here

Hi, all ,

i hold only just joined here,.

and i am tickled pink that i found account this forum..

looking precocious to learn something unexplored here........

Thanks.........

sorry for my bad english, i m from russia.