indie/rock/alternative song

Thread: indie/rock/alternative song

Tags: None
  1. coolliolove21 said:

Talking indie/rock/alternative song

I visted American Eagle recently, and they played a sort of indie/rock/alternative song that goes something like "I lost my way back to the one I love....I'm searching my way, searching my way for you.." Anyways I've been looking for it everywhere! Help? <3

Hco471Model said:

Quote Originally Posted by coolliolove21 View Post
    I visted American Eagle recently, and they played a sort of indie/rock/alternative song that goes something like "I lost my way back to the one I love....I'm searching my way, searching my way for you.." Anyways I've been looking for it everywhere! Help? <3
    The song could be "101" by Albert Hammond Jr. It's one of my top favs. It's from a few playlists ago though. I'll keep my ears open for it in the current playlist for you too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvyXS9OTqUE
  3. coolliolove21 said:

Quote Originally Posted by Hco471Model View Post
    The song could be "101" by Albert Hammond Jr. It's one of my top favs. It's from a few playlists ago though. I'll keep my ears open for it in the current playlist for you too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvyXS9OTqUE
    Wow. I seriously can't thank you enough! I've been looking for this song forever, and you found it for me. Thanks a million!! :] <3

Hco471Model said:

Quote Originally Posted by coolliolove21 View Post
    Wow. I seriously can't thank you enough! I've been looking for this song forever, and you found it for me. Thanks a million!! :] <3
    I had a strange feeling it was 101. Julian wasn't the only one to go solo from the Strokes and this song is where Albert's voice shines.

The weird part is that it was on Spring 1 from Jan 8. If you were in an AE recently, heck, even 3 months ago, they should not have been playing that CD. Glad you found the song though.