[SOLVED] song with love is a feeling feel the words of love in lyrics

Thread: [SOLVED] song with love is a feeling feel the words of love in lyrics

Tags: None
  1. elbarto7 said:

Default [SOLVED] song with love is a feeling feel the words of love in lyrics

Heard it this weekend in jazz dance class, driving me buggy I cannot find it on a google search. It makes me think I might have the lyrics wrong. Definitely a male singer, they repeat the above phrase or something very similar several times. It might also have love is a feeling love is a feeling feel the words of love as a phrase. It's very uptempo and upbeat and it's not the darkness, little river band or the emotions.
    Last edited by elbarto7; 11-26-2012 at 11:07 AM.

2. wurzlsepp said:

This song has your exact lyric phrase:
    Fitz & The Tantrums "L.O.V. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hW_ruCm2i8

3. elbarto7 said:

That's it! This site is amazing. Thanks so much. Funny the lyrics don't show up in google search.

4. Fence Sitter said:

Apart from the fact wurzlsepp as well as many members are musical experts ... I admire them for their vast musical knowledge and ability to find the answers.

As for searching.

Sometimes less of a phrase , yields better results. There's also the fact that google tailors / personalises searches based on previous history, which at times can be handy, and at other times a hindrance.

I was interested (read bored) so as an experiment, the first part of the phrase of the lyrics yielded no results in the first result page.

"feel the words of love" lyrics ---- listed (for me) the right result on top - but the phrase and the result (posted at allthelyrics) were most likely going to taint what the same query would have done a couple of days ago. [However http://duckduckgo.com/?q=%22feel+the...love%22+lyrics - a search site that doesn't use tracking also worked well]

5. elbarto7 said:

Thanks for the follow up. I really don't like the google personalization and find it creepy. I had typed in love is a feeling, and love is a feeling feel the words of love on both google and ixquick (to avoid the tailored search), but without quotes though, and then searched on youtube without success. Usually I find most songs without problem, even remixes or club versions, without the quotes but I've come to see the value of them from this exercise.

Quote Originally Posted by Fence Sitter View Post
    Apart from the fact wurzlsepp as well as many members are musical experts ... I admire them for their vast musical knowledge and ability to find the answers.

As for searching.

Sometimes less of a phrase , yields better results. There's also the fact that google tailors / personalises searches based on previous history, which at times can be handy, and at other times a hindrance.

I was interested (read bored) so as an experiment, the first part of the phrase of the lyrics yielded no results in the first result page.

"feel the words of love" lyrics ---- listed (for me) the right result on top - but the phrase and the result (posted at allthelyrics) were most likely going to taint what the same query would have done a couple of days ago. [However http://duckduckgo.com/?q=%22feel+the...love%22+lyrics - a search site that doesn't use tracking also worked well]

6. Fence Sitter said:

No problem you're welcome. Thanks for mentioning ixquick, I'm always on the lookout for a promising meta-search engine.