German Translation

Thread: German Translation

Tags: None
  1. Nobody said:

Default German Translation

Hi, was wondering if someone could please translate this German song I got into English. I will have to send the song through e-mail.
    I'M NOBODY

Tahira said:

Hi Nobody,
    it´s better to post the lyrics here, and we can translate it here for you. Sometimes more than one user is working on a translation, it´s kind of of a co-operation and we get better results on it.

Greetings!

Cosmonaut said:

Maybe the song is not available on youtube and/or its lyrics cannot be found online...who knows.
    If, however, the lyrics are available or you have a youtube link and don't want the lyrics to be publicly displayed or anything akin to that, you may also send me a PM and I'll do it for you as soon as I get a chance to. Other than that, I agree with Tahira!
    We are Brothers
    of the North
    who are sharing the All-Father's Blood

4. Nobody said:

Hi, The whole song is in German so I cannot post the lyrics as I do not know what the lady is saying, sure does sound cool though. One thing the lady keeps repeating in the song sounds like "My Still Zebst vasalivich" but since I do not know german or how to write in it is all I can give you is what it sounds like.
    I'M NOBODY

Tahira said:

Hi Nobody, there was another thread in this forums. I think you have also started this and I have answered and now this thread is missing. The song you were requesting there was by the band SILBERMOND ( a girl is the singer).
    Maybe the song you are requesting is also by Silbermond; so try by youtube with "Silbermond" maybe you recognize the song and we can help you further.

6. Nobody said:

Hi Tahira, Yes I did start another post because this one was missing but before I could read the reply's I got to it, it got deleted somehow, and this post reappeared.

Here is a link to the song. http://www.fileswap.com/dl/SUEwhkFig...lbst!.mp3.html

On the cover art it says " Silbermond" then in orange lettering it says "Verschwende Deine Zeit" The song title says "Mach's dir selbst!" I am not sure what it means but hope it helps.
    I'M NOBODY

Tahira said:

Never mind, the forums seems to work again properly.
    Silbemrond ist the band´s name
    Verschwende die Zeit is the name of their album
    Mach´s Dir selbst is the title of the song

and here you can find lyrics and translation
    http://lyricstranslate.com/en/mach03...-yourself.html

8. Nobody said:

Yes that is it, Thanks Tahira!!!
    I'M NOBODY

feuersteve said:

Jetzt gibt Das Lied bei Youtube

(Danke Tahira)
    Last edited by feuersteve; 12-09-2012 at 07:28 AM.
    Gott zur Ehr, dem nächsten zur Wehr

What if they gave a fire and nobody came.

Tahira said:

Hi feuersteve, vielen dank, aber es ist von Deutschland aus nicht zu sehen.
    Thanks a lot, but germans can not watch it. It´s blocked due to some rights concerning music business and publication. :-(

feuersteve said:

haha das gleiche als Clipfish..in Amerika darf man es nicht anschauen...the same as Clipfish, can't be sen in America.

Vielleicht läuft dieses Video in Deutschland....maybe this video will run in Germany

Gott zur Ehr, dem nächsten zur Wehr

What if they gave a fire and nobody came.

Tahira said:

No, it doesn´t run neither.

Cosmonaut said:

Yea, at least they had the decency to change our search results in a way that we are not shown the videos that won't work anyway...

When you look for this particular song, all you get here is 3 incomplete clips of live performances. Have to use a proxy for the better results
    We are Brothers
    of the North
    who are sharing the All-Father's Blood