SOLVED Looking for a song, can't remember title + lyrics

Thread: SOLVED Looking for a song, can't remember title + lyrics

Tags: None
  1. Kazik said:

Default SOLVED Looking for a song, can't remember title + lyrics

I recently remembered a song I last heared a while ago and which I liked. Sadly, I can't seem to recall any lyrics, the song title or who performed it and I don't even remember the tune. All I remember is that it's sung by two female voices, one rather light, the other quite dark. The video is, if I remember correctly, in a fantasy world and there's a man bound to a table (not sure, though). The light voice sings at the beginning and is rather scared, the dark voice is rather ominous and threatening. I think it's about keeping the man in that fantasy world (which the dark voice wants). The music is, if I remember correctly, somewhere between goth and hard rock.

Sorry, not much information to go with, but if anyone can tell me which song I'm looking for, I'd much appreciate that! If other details come back to me, I'll expand the description.

Mumbles said:

Your description reminds me very much of this one,

Shakespears Sister - Stay

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pC3V...eature=related
    Its nice to be important, but its more important to be nice
    Y Ddraig Goch ddyry gychwyn
  3. Kazik said:

Thanks, that's the very song I was looking for! This song has been runnning aroung in my head for weeks, which was quite irritating considering I never even remembered the melody..