Nikos Makropoulos - Makria Apo Mas

Thread: Nikos Makropoulos - Makria Apo Mas

Tags: None

promka said:

Post Nikos Makropoulos - Makria Apo Mas

TheSerbianhoney said:

Μακριά από μας // Away from us

Θα με ακούσεις θες δε θες, τώρα εγώ μιλάω // You will listen to me, like it or not, now it's me who's talking
    Τώρα εγώ ρωτώ κι εσύ θα απαντάς // Now it's me who's asking and you're answering
    Μέσα στους δρόμους που με πας εγώ ξανά δεν πάω // You're taking me to the roads that I'm never gonna walk again
    Κι απάντησέ σωστά σ' αυτό που σε ρωτώ // And answer correctly for what I'm asking you

Τελικά πες μου ποια είσαι κι έτσι σκάρτα μου ξηγήσαι // Finally, tell me who are you, why are you treating me this badly
    Δεν μπορώ να καταλάβω που το πας // I can't understand what are you trying to accomplish
    Πες μας λίγο πως την είδες, και σκορπάς παντού ελπίδες // Tell us, what were you thinking, why are you scattering hopes
    Κι αν δεν έμαθες στα ίσια να μιλάς, μακριά από μας // And if you can't be staight forward, go away from us
    Μακριά από μας // Away from us

Θα με ακούσεις δυο λεπτά και ύστερα θα φύγω // You'll listen to me for two minutes, and then I'll leave
    Δυο, τρεις κουβέντες τελευταίες θα σου πω // I will tell you last couple of words
    Χαλάλι που σε πίστεψα, ευθύνες δε σου δίνω // I trusted you, I don't mind, I don't blame you
    Μα απάντησέ σωστά σ' αυτό που σε ρωτώ // But, answer correctly for what I'm asking you