Hi i would realy like the lyrics to this song in english

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8uE8FKuqZa8

afsaneh said:

Default Sima Bina - Majnoon Naboudom

Poet: Vahshi Bafghi
    Dastgsah: Shoor
    Singer: Sima Bina
    The Ney: Hasan Kasaee

Majnoon nabudom majnoonom kerdi ------------------- I wasn't a lunatic, you made me a lunatic
    Az shahre khodom birunom kerdi yaar------------------ you sent me out of my own city

Kodum kooh o kamar buye to daare yaar? --------------- which mountain and which field has got your smell?
    Kodoum maah jelveye rooye to daare? ------------------- what moon has got the luster of your face?
    Hamoun maahi ke az gheble zanad faryaad ------------- that moon that screams from the chapel
    Neshoon az taaghe abruye to daare ----------------------- is like the vault of your eyebrows

Majnoon nabudom majnoonom kerdi ------------------- I wasn't a lunatic, you made me a lunatic
    Az shahre khodom birunom kerdi yaar------------------ you sent me out of my own city

Alaa dokhtar ke moohaaye to boure yaar --------------- Thou girl, that your hair is fair
    Be hammum miravi raahe to doure ---------------------- You are going to the bath; you've got a long way to go
    Be hammum miravi zudi biyaayi yaar -------------------- Going to the bath, come soon Oh my sweetheart
    Ke aatish bar delom mesle tanoure ----------------------- since the fire on my heart is like a furnace

Setaare dar havaa naghshe zamine yaar --------------- the star in the sky is an image of the earth
    Khodom angoshtarom yaarom negine ----------------- I am the ring and my sweetheart is the pearl
    Khodavandaa negahdaare negin baashad ------------- The God will save the pearl
    Ke yaare aval o aakhar hamine ------------------------- since this is the way the sweetheart of the beginning and the end treats

"If music be the food of love; play on."
    Shakespeare

3. Monti1993 said: