Shabe Yalda

Thread: Shabe Yalda

Tags: None

Soorati_Angel said:

Default Shabe Yalda

shabe yalda.jpg Happy Shabe Yalda to everyone
    I wish I could show you when you are lonely or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being.
    - Rumi

pinky_girl said:

Merci Soorati jan happy Yalda to youI wanted to post such a thread but I was too busy preparing everything for Yalda Night so didn't have time to do it....Thanks for posting this threadso did you stay up late at night and celebrate it?

afsaneh said:

Thanks soorati angel
    Happy Yalda night to everyone
    "If music be the food of love; play on."
    Shakespeare
  4. Monti1993 said:

Soorati_Angel said:

khahesh mikonam pinky girl haha not really I only ate some pomegranate and pastries with the family. what about you?
    I wish I could show you when you are lonely or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being.
    - Rumi

Soorati_Angel said:

you're welcome!
    - Rumi

pinky_girl said:

Quote Originally Posted by Soorati_Angel View Post
    khahesh mikonam pinky girl haha not really I only ate some pomegranate and pastries with the family. what about you?
    nice, so you did the main thing we had a great time,too...we invited some of our relatives and played games and ate those special things of Yalda night and read Hafez's poems......we had so much fun, actually

Soorati_Angel said:

you had the most fun! I don't live in iran and we don't really have relatives here so we just celebrate for 10 minutes :P
    - Rumi

pinky_girl said:

you had the most fun! I don't live in iran and we don't really have relatives here so we just celebrate for 10 minutes :P
    Awwww, 10 minutes is not enough but it's better than not celebrating at all

Soorati_Angel said:

haha yeah lol at least we had anar
    - Rumi

pinky_girl said:

haha yeah lol at least we had anar
    LOL yeah you referred to a good point