Sima Bina - Shaftaloo Foroosh

Thread: Sima Bina - Shaftaloo Foroosh

Tags: None
  1. jamshid92 said:

Default Sima Bina - Shaftaloo Foroosh

Hi Can Someone Please Write Egnlish Lyrics With English Translation.......Thanx

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AM9cyi48Dak

afsaneh said:

Default Sima Bina - Shaftaloo Foroosh

Shaftaloo Foroosh (peach seller)

Haalaa hendu maa ro kosht o khaale hendu maaro kosht --------- now the indian killed me, and the indian dot killem me
    Haalaa shaftaalu forushe sare chaarsu maa ro kosht --------------- now the peach seller of the intersection killed me

Haalaa un yaare mane ke mirave sar baalaa -------------------------- now he’s my lover who goes upward
    Haalaa dastmaalo be dast mizane garmaa raa ----------------------- now with a handkerchief he battles the heat
    Haalaa mo abre shabom saaye konom sahraa raa ------------------ now I’m the night’s cloud and bring shadow to the field
    Haalaa aftaab nazane shaakhe gole ra’naa raa ----------------------- now may the sun not shine on this graceful flower

(Haalaa hendu maa ro kosht o khaale hendu maaro kosht --------- now the indian killed me, and the indian dot killem me
    Haalaa shaftaalu forushe sare chaarsu maa ro kosht --------------- now the peachseller of the intersection killed me )

Haalaa un yaare mane ke az boland miaaye ----------------------- now he’s my lover who comes from the high fields
    Haalaa baa asbe sefide sad toman miaaye ------------------------- now he comes with a white horse of 100 toman worth
    Haalaa maa asbe sefide sad toman raa che konom ------------- now what should I do with the white horse of 100 toman worth ?
    Haalaa yaaghi shode o be jange maa miaaye --------------------- now it’s become rebellious and comes to fight with me

(Haalaa hendu maa ro kosht o khaale hendu maaro kosht --------- now the indian killed me, and the indian dot killem me
    Haalaa shaftaalu forushe sare chaarsu maa ro kosht --------------- now the peachseller of the intersection killed me )

Haalaa oo yaare mane seraaye no misaaze --------------------------- now he’s my lover, he builds a new house
    Haalaa az eshghe seraa be maa nemipardaaze --------------------- now because of his love for the house, he doesn’t have time for me
    Haalaa mo sabr bekonom seraaye no saakhte shave --------------- now i wait till the new house is built
    Haalaa raaze delemo daru seraa khofte shave ------------------------ now my heart’s secret sleeps in this house

Haalaa shaftaalu forushe sare chaarsu maa ro kosht --------------- now the peachseller of the intersection killed me)

Haalaa un yaare mane ke mirave maa che konom --------------------------------- now he’s my lover who is going what should i do?
    Haalaa mo dar sare raah dasteye gol daste konom ------------------------------- now I pick flower bouquets on the way
    Haalaa gol daste konom, ze aasheghi tobe konom -------------------------------- now I pick flower bouquets, I repent of falling in love
    Haalaa maa tobe konom del nakone maa che konom --------------------------- now I repent of falling in love, if heart doesn’t what should I do?

Haalaa shaftaalu forushe sare chaarsu maa ro kosht --------------- now the peachseller of the intersection killed me)
    "If music be the food of love; play on."
    Shakespeare

afsaneh said:

This is a folk north-khorasani song:

Performed by Sima Bina:
    http://www.iransong.com/g.htm?id=36245

It is also performed by Shahla Sarshar:
    https://www.iransong.com/g.htm?id=6725
    "If music be the food of love; play on."
    Shakespeare

4. jamshid92 said:

Thank you so much its beautiful !! can you please take a look at this and see if you can translate it.... http://www.allthelyrics.com/forum/sh...d.php?t=148874