[SOLVED] Help me identify this song

Thread: [SOLVED] Help me identify this song

Tags: None
  1. marsbrumath said:

Default [SOLVED] Help me identify this song

Hello everyone, i found this on a sports news site and i really liked the background music on the video. However, there's no lyrcis on the music so i couldn't identify thi music. Please help me to find it. This is the link. It's clean.

http://www.sporxtv.com/futbol/dunya/...iSXTVQ41224SXQ

Thank you in advance.

2. marsbrumath said:

I found the same video from youtube and this version is longer than the previous one. But still I don't know which song it is. Please help me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TeiLQAJxG0k

3. Fence Sitter said:

I don't know the song, but it strongly reminds me what it would sound like if Jamiroquai's "Virtual Insanity" was orchestralised.

4. marsbrumath said:

Quote Originally Posted by Fence Sitter View Post
    I don't know the song, but it strongly reminds me what it would sound like if Jamiroquai's "Virtual Insanity" was orchestralised.
    That song is good too. But i need this one

5. marsbrumath said:

I think, it is impossible to identify this song :'(

6. jp12345 said:

Exclamation

Musicshake - 5 Minutes of Summer

I meant to say the YouTube link. On the right side under the number of views (unless you're on an iPhone, etc.) it says:

Buy "5 Minutes of Summer" on
    Artist
    Musicshake
    Show less
    Last edited by Mixalopoulos; 01-11-2013 at 01:35 AM.

7. Fence Sitter said:

Thank you very much jp12345. I'd been trying to find a cover version which matched. Neither links displayed a thing. Neither links spat out a link that pointed to the song when I used an online service to investigate for internal links my old browser couldn't "detect." Maybe I missed it.

Older browsers like the one I use - where I'm confident I can block most of the "peeking under the hood" aren't "always" extended the luxury of a full page with all the links or services, or really sulky services upset that they can't peek - display a reduced limited amount of text even. When it's text, it really has nothing to do with the latest browser standard. They do text fine

I did like this bit of music.

The tune doesn't play for me at the link below either, but it's an interesting take on their song details. They just forgot to mention - HEAVILY influenced by "Virtual Insanity"

http://eng.musicshake.com/song/14790
    Last edited by Fence Sitter; 01-10-2013 at 09:39 PM. Reason: fix for clarity

8. marsbrumath said:

Quote Originally Posted by jp12345 View Post
    Musicshake - 5 Minutes of Summer

I meant to say the YouTube link. On the right side under the number of views (unless you're on an iPhone, etc.) it says:

Buy "5 Minutes of Summer" on
    Artist
    Musicshake
    Show less
    Thank you soooo much!!! I've been searching this song for ages!!! God bless you.

Just noticed that in the "Statistics" section, song's name has already written But i didn't know this option. Thank you again!

Moderator's can mark this thread as "SOLVED".
    Last edited by Mixalopoulos; 01-12-2013 at 03:16 AM.