[SOLVED] Please help identify song (sound clip included)

Thread: [SOLVED] Please help identify song (sound clip included)

Tags: None
  1. 'Khalid Al Falasi said:

Default [SOLVED] Please help identify song (sound clip included)

tried it all, been googling it for days now, posted for help online, asked friends.. nothing! it like it doesn't exist!
    i kept hearing it in a tv show commercial on orbit-showtime network (whom i emailed regarding it btw but got no reply lol).
    i did manage to recording some of it. you can hear the commercial guy cut in near the end :P

i hope this would help someone Identify it for me.

http://www.filedropper.com/voice007

2. Fence Sitter said:

I don't know the song, nor does tunatic identify the sample. (hardly surprising I haven't seen a correct detection in ages.)

However I write to tell others this is a 3gp file even though the download states mp3. Play with VLC player or equivalent.

3. 'Khalid Al Falasi said:

its getting personal more than anything .. more than actually wanting to know the song xD

i just don't understand how can a song that sounds legit.. have no traces anywhere?!

did all kinds of possible combinations n eliminations in web searchs but still nothing :O

really frustrating and my mind wont let it go n i keep coming back tryn to find it :\

4. Fence Sitter said:

I can only hear the chorus clearly though I think I hear stay fairly clearly.

don't stop me now, I'm coming undone ... I'm coming undone

But looking about I see a search for the same song. I listen though it's not that clear to me, it fits.

I don't wanna stay (...ooohing ...) don't stop me now, I'm coming undone

The song reminds me of a sort of songs Britney Spears sang.

5. jp12345 said:

6. 'Khalid Al Falasi said:

jp12345 unbelievable!! u found it!!!

thank u soo much

still listening to it over n over in disbelief lol

how on earth did u manage to find it?!! amazing

7. jp12345 said:

I looked for 'coming undone' which was obviously the title on YouTube and iTunes but didn't find anything. Then I searched on Amazon under MP3s and found it on the second page.