Song that samples "Every Breath You Take" . . .

Thread: Song that samples "Every Breath You Take" . . .

Tags: None

stupidregistercrap said:

Default Song that samples "Every Breath You Take" . . .

. . . and is not "I'll Be Missing You" by Puff Daddy.

I don't really have much information about this song, other than it is a hip hop/rap song sampling "Every Breath You Take"--it has the typical hip hop combination of female singing with a verse or two of rap over it.

Sorry again for not having more information, and thanks in advance for any ideas

2. DIJ Metal said:

Quote Originally Posted by stupidregistercrap
    . . . and is not "I'll Be Missing You" by Puff Daddy.

I don't really have much information about this song, other than it is a hip hop/rap song sampling "Every Breath You Take"--it has the typical hip hop combination of female singing with a verse or two of rap over it.

Sorry again for not having more information, and thanks in advance for any ideas
    are you sure it's not the Puff Daddy song? the way you explained it is exactly like that song lol as far as I know no one else has done a rap song sampling EBYT

stupidregistercrap said:

Quote Originally Posted by DIJ Metal
    are you sure it's not the Puff Daddy song?
    Yeah, definitely . . . I don't want to say it's DEFINITELY recent, it might not be, but it does sound more modern in that the way the female vocals sound is much more up to date, and the rap part is more aggressive and gruff sounding--which again is more of a modern thing.

This could be a really obscure song because I heard it on the company radio thing (I don't know how it worked) where I used to work, and they had a thing for playing strange remixes or alternative versions of popular songs. I'd imagine the reason for this might be that the lisences on these versions of the songs were cheaper, I don't know . . .

Thanks for your response though, I really appreciate it.

4. DIJ Metal said:

Quote Originally Posted by stupidregistercrap
    Yeah, definitely . . . I don't want to say it's DEFINITELY recent, it might not be, but it does sound more modern in that the way the female vocals sound is much more up to date, and the rap part is more aggressive and gruff sounding--which again is more of a modern thing.

This could be a really obscure song because I heard it on the company radio thing (I don't know how it worked) where I used to work, and they had a thing for playing strange remixes or alternative versions of popular songs. I'd imagine the reason for this might be that the lisences on these versions of the songs were cheaper, I don't know . . .

Thanks for your response though, I really appreciate it.
    it probably is a remix, I'll look around for you. I think it is a remix with DMX cause he has the gruffest voice out there and he's really aggressive.

no problem. I reply to these whenever I think I can help or I just want to make a comment lol I posted a thing I needed help on and no one has even replied to it to say they don't know what it is so I know how you feel

5. Drucio said:

well i know u said its not the puff daddy version. but there is a version of "every breth you take...every step you make.. ill b watching you" with the police parody

stupidregistercrap said:

Quote Originally Posted by Drucio
    well i know u said its not the puff daddy version. but there is a version of "every breth you take...every step you make.. ill b watching you" with the police parody
    I'm 99.999999% sure it's not the original Puff Daddy version.

7. skot said:

is it emancipate myself by thirsty merc... ???

ive been searching for a while trying to find the same song, and i was searching google under lyrics and every breath you take.. and of course couldnt find it

Lunarcadia said:

"Every Breath You Take (Watching You)" - MC Peaches
    http://www.lunarcadia.com/

stupidregistercrap said:

Quote Originally Posted by skot
    is it emancipate myself by thirsty merc... ???

ive been searching for a while trying to find the same song, and i was searching google under lyrics and every breath you take.. and of course couldnt find it
    Thanks for your help, but nope---it's not that either.

Quote Originally Posted by Lunarcadia
    "Every Breath You Take (Watching You)" - MC Peaches
    Again, thanks! I haven't heard this song, but, I don't think it's that . . . because I've looked at the lyrics and info on the song (release, 1991?)--it doesn't sound like the right era. Until I manage to get hold of this song though, I won't eliminate it.

Again, thanks for everybody's help---I will keep searching though.

10. Jadeke said:

I know a song it's from Karmah, it's called Just be good to me, it's a remix with I'll be missing you from P.Diddy, and it's kinda hip-hop and there also sings a women in it.

stupidregistercrap said:

Quote Originally Posted by Jadeke
    I know a song it's from Karmah, it's called Just be good to me, it's a remix with I'll be missing you from P.Diddy, and it's kinda hip-hop and there also sings a women in it.
    That's it!! Seriously, thank you so much! You don't understand, that's the BEST THING ever. I don't know what to say . . . I just wish I could do something for you in return.

^_^