that baby you're my
    valentine.

(VERSE 2)

I'll send you a big
    priceless v-card
    fill it with smiley faces
    and lots of cute words
    you are designed for me,baby you're my type
    all night long,we get to text and skype.

Imma buy you choclate
    and candy-bars
    order you roses and a
    teddy-bear
    whatever you want
    consider it done
    my love and trust is
    what you've earned.

BRIDGE:

I'm loving that red dress you are in
    kinda falling for that sound of the violin
    you're so beautiful,yeah a cute chic
    you got no wrongs,you have all my ticks.

(c) 2013 WILSON GITAU KINYUA.

Tania15 said:

I like it! I think it's one of your best songs. However I think the 2nd part of the 2nd verse is keeping you down. Love is not about gifts. The lines are really sweet and cute. And then you talk about "the material part of the relationship". This reminded me of Justin Bieber's song,Baby. I know one line says "I'll buy you anything,I'll buy you any ring". People said that line ruined the song and took away the cute,sweet feeling.
    But it's a very pretty song!

3. Wilson said:

Ah.hehe.about the gifts,um,I thought coz it was valentine,and obviously couples buy each other gifts...hehe.thankie buddie for the comment

amaryn said:

Yep, Wilson: you can't buy true love with gifts, it's just something advertising tries to hammer in all the time.
    However, you're excused for the V.Day, if you feel like it. Every day should be a V Day I think

"you got no wrongs" sounds cute, but it's quite a naive statement. Nobody's perfect,lol. You'll find out, if you
    have the courage and patience to wait.
    Japanese bow at eachother, no matter how "high" or "low" they stand in society. You know why? Because they realize nobody's perfect,lol
    And they also realize everybody has his/her own qualities.
    I think that's a great thought for the up and coming Valentine day, don't you?

And, Wilson: "I don't need no other" If I were you I wouldn't put all the eggs in one basket, or you might be in
    for a surprise you don't like

However: keep up the good work!
    These are just my thoughts......

5. Wilson said:

I sincerly appreciate those comments...and yep,everyday should be a valentine.....it would be so nice...hope you guys excuse me for the 'buying' thing coz it's just that it's valentine tomorrow.....and it's true,true love can't be bought,but i wanted it to sound more teenish..with the lots of teen drama there are.like buying staff boys/girls like..it's so nice to hit the mall with your friends..hehe....i bet you'd love it if your crush/love bought you somethng,not coz of the money they have,but what that particular thing represents..choclates may rep something sweet,just as well as a teddy,which I know almost 95% of girls like teddybears.hehe..im just trying to justify my lyrics...but it will forever remain a fact that love cant be bought..

amaryn said:

Can hear the Beatles in Them Days: "Can't Buy Me Love, Oh, no no no nooooooooooooooooooo!

Jim Colyer said:

This is a lovely lyric. But it is so long, it seems more like a love letter than a song.

8. Wilson said:

Wrote it meant for a fast catchy beat...fast tempo..hence the long lyrics fit well.

amaryn said:

Then it could be a rap, definitely. No matter how long: sing it in one breath and it's gone before you notice,lol

10. Wilson said:

Nope,not a rap at all.it's kinda fast teen pop song.ever read lyrics to 'kiss and tell by justin bieber' they are just as lengthy,and guess what,it aint a rap song..buddie,it's a sweet catch tempo-fast song.