Karusela sarit hadad

Thread: Karusela sarit hadad

Tags: None

yosis said:

Default Karusela sarit hadad

Bo, bo vetar'e li ma zo ahava\ Come, come and show me what is mean love
    Vetesovev oti yachad itcha - kmo bekarusela\And spin me together with you - like in carousel
    Ten li et haketzev, et haneshama\Give me your rhythm, your soul
    Eich ani afa biyachad itcha - kmo bekarusela\Wow how I fly together with you
    Nachun harbeh omrim alai\It's true, a lot of people telling about me
    Eich mitlabeshet, osa chaim m'shugaim\about my Immodest attire,about how much i have fun
    Vead shelo omrim la dai r'oshim hi mesuvevet\Until that people not asking from me cease I spin a many heads
    Tir'u ota, ze k'tzat yoter midai\\Look at me, it's a little too much

Eich ata shokeach ma sheyesh beineinu\How can you to forget the things that there are between us cant have to no one else

Ein le'apechad, takshiv lalev ki hu mizman yode'a\Now listen to your heart because it knows from long ago

Sheata hagever shel chayai\that you are the man who i want to live with him in my life
    Vetesovev oti yachad itcha - kmo bekarusela\And spin me together with you - like in carousel*
    Ten li et haketzev, et haneshama\Give me your rhythm, your soul
    Eich ani afa biyachad itcha - kmo bekarusela\Wow how I fly together with you - like in carousel*
    Omrim she'ein po ahava -People tell us that between us there is no a serious relationship (we dont like each other
    Ze rak einain shel poza - tni chiyuch lematzlema\. I just pretending they ask me to smile for the camera
    Tagidi lanu ad matai at chaya beseret\They ask me how long I'll pretend,They tell that I live in an illusion

Eich hachol kara maher midai\ How everything happened so fast
    Al tiskach lereg'a ma sheyesh beineinu
    Ein le'apechad takshiv lalev ki hu tamid yode'a
    Sheata hagever shel chayai

Raiti, yad'ati, bereg'a hit'ahavti \
    Ani lo tzricha siba
    Lismoach, livroach, umehachol lishkoach
    Rotza lihyot itcha
    I saw, I knew only at one moment I fell in love*
    I dont need a reason for it
    To be *rejoice, to escape, to forget everything*
    I want to be with you*
    Last edited by yosis; 02-09-2013 at 06:05 PM.