Greek song I think it's sung by Grigoris Bithikotsis

Thread: Greek song I think it's sung by Grigoris Bithikotsis

Tags: None
  1. Makaroonos said:

Default Greek song I think it's sung by Grigoris Bithikotsis

I'm looking for this greek song I think it's sung by Grigoris Bithikotsis but by too sure it's a very old zeibekiko it starts with Kirie policeman bardon. Can anyone please tell me what it's actually called and who actually sings it I only have it on an old cassette

cbwillallen25 said:

Quote Originally Posted by Makaroonos View Post
    I'm looking for this greek song I think it's sung by Grigoris Bithikotsis but by too sure it's a very old zeibekiko it starts with Kirie policeman bardon. Can anyone please tell me what it's actually called and who actually sings it I only have it on an old cassette
    Makaroonos, you should start a separate topic regarding the song you are searching for. This topic is for another song.

3. Makaroonos said:

I apologise I'm not use to this site but how do I start another topic?

cbwillallen25 said:

Quote Originally Posted by Makaroonos View Post
    I apologise I'm not use to this site but how do I start another topic?
    It's ok no problem. You should see the three words Forum SONGS Identify it near the top of the page. Underneath them should be a bluish rectangle with a "+" and "Post New Thread" inside of it. Click on it and advance from there. Inser a title, and in the body of the post talk about the song you are searching for/wish to have identified.