Any1 know song from TV commercial for Pedigree Healthy Vitality dog food?

Thread: Any1 know song from TV commercial for Pedigree Healthy Vitality dog food?

Tags: None
  1. nat said:

Question Any1 know song from TV commercial for Pedigree Healthy Vitality dog food?

Hey every1--I'm in Canada and I'm looking for the song from the TV commercial for Pedigree Healthy Vitality. The ad shows a dog in a backyard digging right next to a white fence, and the lyrics go something like "I see u on the scene, and I know got 2 b me..." I have no idea whether the commercial airs only in Canada or if it also airs in the US

Help me! Plz & thanx

2. nat said:

Angry

their site (pedigree.com) features their commercials, but just not this 1 tho

3. nat said:

ok every1--i just now emailed them at pedigree.com, hopefully they'll end up responding 2 me sooner or L8er, if at all

4. nat said:

Question

Ok every1--I just saw the commercial again just a few minutes ago, and the dog actually isn't digging a hole next 2 fence as I at first thought. Instead, (s)he's crawling underneath fence, and then rite after doing so (s)he shakes him/her self dry.

5. ohms47 said:

Unhappy pedigree healthy vitality dog food commercial

well i received a responce from Pedigree and the song was made for that commercial and played by studio musicians.thats all they said so i don't know if you can get that song or not.

6. nat said:

Well I actually did come across the video link for the commercial (some1 else on here submitted it); a few months ago the same commercial started playing a totally different song in the background--but luckily here's the link from the song i was looking for:

vet-info-central

7. Moorox said:

Smile

is the song your looking for http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LzWyBU0QWY that?? that is the ad that is in australia but if you want the american one with the guitar, go to http://web.mac.com/tobypitman/iWeb/t...Blog/Blog.html and download pedigreejointcare.mp3
    hope that helped