Very funny song (and a beautiful singer) of San Remo 2013. They ended very low, incomprehensible!!!

[RpzsVERfW44]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpzsVERfW44[/video]

But I need you back
Ho fatto tanti errori che ripensandoci non farei / I have made a lot of errors which I won't make again when I rethink of it
Ma a questo mondo dimmelo tu chi non sbaglia mai / But at this world, you tell me who never makes errors
Ah, tutta colpa di quest’attimo di gelosia / Ah, all caused by this moment of jealousy
io quella notte no, non dovevo andare via / In that night I didn't have to leave
Ero convinta sarei riuscita a cambiarti un po’ / I was convinced that I had succeeded in changing you a bit
ero sicura che non mi avresti detto di no / I was sure that you wouldn't have 'no' to me
io ti volevo in una vita che non era tua / I wanted you in a life that wasn't yours
io dicevo ti amo, tu mi dicevi una bugia. / I told that I loved you, but you told me a lie
Ah la felicità / Ah.. happiness
but i need you back
ah la felicità
but i need you back
ah la felicità
non ricordo più che sapore ha la felicità / I don't remember anymore how love tastes
oh i need you back.
oh i need you back
Parto in vacanza tutta l’estate senza di te / I'm going on holiday all summer long without you
il sole, splende, mi guarda e ride / the sun shines, looks at me and laughs
ride di me / laughs at me
quello che non voglio / what I don't want
no non lo so neanche io poi cos’è, / no, I don't know neither
di fatto sono sola qui, / what makes that I'm alone here
sono qui senza di te, / I'm here without you
Non ricordo che sapore ha la felicità
Ah la felicità
but i need you back
ah la felicità
but i need you back
ah la felicità
non ricordo più che sapore ha la felicità
oh i need you back.
Io la mattina mi sveglio stanca / In the morning I wake up tired
avvolta da una sorta di indolenza / sometimes with a kind of apathy
mi vesto, mi spoglio, mi rimetto a letto / I dress myself, I undress and go back to bed
io senza te non sarò più la stessa / Without you I won't be the same anymore
vorrei tornare indietro, amore, aspetta! / I would like to go back in time, love, wait!
Lo so che ho sbagliato e ti chiedo scusa. / I know that I made an error and ask you for forgiveness
Amore io per te farei di tutto. / Darling, I will do everything for you
Ah la felicità
oh la felicità
ah la felicità.
Non ricordo più che sapore ha la felicità
perché senza te non so più cos’è la felicità
non ricordo più che sapore ha la felicità!