Modern rap/hip-hop song

Thread: Modern rap/hip-hop song

Tags: None
  1. garcy04 said:

Default Modern rap/hip-hop song

Hi i heard a song at work and iv heard it before but i dont know what it is and i really want to know.
    I don't know any of the lyrics but i have details of the song eg
    -There is a male rapper rapping a couple of verses in the song
    -There is a female singer, and i think she sings the chorus, she sounds like somebody like Jlo or sumin
    -I think its every 2 bars, a little tune is played on the piano consisting of five notes, first three go from high to low
    and the and the fourth note is the same as the first(high) and the fifth is the same as the second(i think).
    Can anybody help please? thanks alot, any help much appreciated Luke!
    P.S i got a clip of it that i recorded in work but i cant make out the lyrics, maybe somebody wants to listen and identify the song for me?

2. RoNNiegIRL said:

Would it be "Hold you Down" Fat Joe and J-Lo

3. garcy04 said:

no its not that but thanks anyway, iv decided now that it isnt jennifer lopez, and other ideas ppl plz?

4. dayronsbabai180 said:

Hey I think it's the Karma remix by Alicia Keys Ft.Loyd Banks and Avant

5. garcy04 said:

No its not that, i appreciate you for trying to help me though, thanks alot, any other ideas please anybody? by the way when i say modern im talking like 2002-2003 or sumin like that

6. dayronsbabai180 said:

Oh ok well sorry i could'nt help you i'll write back if i find anything much to the description

7. garcy04 said:

No need for the apology i still appreciate you trying to help, i have a lil clip of it on my comp if u wana hear it?
    i could send it to you over msn or whatever way is best for you, just a suggestion, thanks luke

8. lubriderm said:

try:
    "she's feeling me" choobakka

9. Blood_gang_ruBy said:

like umm iono this song played out but ''tell me what you want'' by mase